🕵️‍♀ Check your reviews?

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna
I know this thread is quite old, but if you get chance please could you check my reviews to see if they are any good? And if I have done enough to be put in the running for reviewing testers.
Thank you​:blush:

1 Like

Yes if someone could check mine as well :kissing_heart:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna - was browsing through my old posts and I realized I forgot to answer the first part of your question. The latest product I reviewed was the Womanizer Premium Eco Replacement Heads Large 3 Pack. It’s live already. Please let me know if it’s all good, and that I’m tester-ready? Thanks! :slight_smile:

(https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-lvhn-uk-Site/en-GB/Product-Show?pid=83298)

@Lovehoney_Brenna I was wondering if you had any feedback on the reviews I’ve put up. Thank you x

Is there any way to check the reviews that you’ve done in the past? I went to my lovehoney personal page, but there is no way to find out what I have reviewed. I want to make sure that there isn’t a toy or item that I haven’t placed a review on. Thanks!

You’ll need to go in through your orders and check each item that way.

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna
I guess I want to know how my reviews are as well…
I’m pretty new here but already published some reviews (I hope they are okay)
Oh and hope to get an answer here

@Lovehoney_Brenna i have a review to do in secret product. I see in the website there are similar product. Should I review against this or is there a different way to review. I have not received anything email wise to review against. Look forward to hearing from you

@Bella_1 I’ve edited out some secret information for you as the item you have is a super secret pre-launch product.

I will be sending links to write reviews today :slight_smile:

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna is there an option to view your previous reviews? So you know what you have actually reviewed? Thank you! Any tips? I’ve done a few reviews they don’t seam to be helping me become a tester! Happy moan Monday!:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Is the offer to check reviews still open?

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna . Sorry for late reply. We’ve had so much going on recently. Glad to be back :blush:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

We would love to be considered for testers, can you please provide some feedback as to how we can improve our chances?

Thank you x

Hi Brenna, could you please let me know how many reviews I have done and whether they are up to the required standards? Many thanks :blush:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna I’ve tried many many times but never been selected. I believe my reviews meet the requirement from our last conversation, but if they don’t, I’d like to know what else I need to do? Thank you.

Hi again @Lovehoney_Brenna

Appreciate the info - just wondered if there is anything else I / others could be doing to get picked to test any items. I now realise as you say, its not fastest finger but depends on a number of different things. However I was curious if you had any other tips to increase likelihood of being picked at all. Or is it really just about waiting it out based on the items that are needing reviewed and the parameters you have?

Thanks!

1 Like

@LittleLoveBug Yep! You are on the right track, you’ve submitted enough reviews to qualify :slight_smile: Some are a touch on the brief side, but still meet the review standard. You’re ready to start volunteering for items I’d say! :smiley:

1 Like

@0veractive Looks good to me! You’re ready to start volunteering for items :smiley:

1 Like

@hailz_xo Your latest reviews are great! Your earlier ones are a little too brief to be considered for tester items however. You only need to submit a couple more like your most recent ones to qualify though! :smiley:

1 Like

@misskack26 Your reviews are currently too brief to be considered for testers, but there is some great advice about how to write reviews here , or you can check out how other testers write their reviews in the My Reviews thread :slight_smile:

1 Like