🕵️‍♀ Check your reviews?

@RachelKraft09 Your reviews are a little too brief, there are some great examples of current testers reviews in the My Reviews thread! :slight_smile:

@CJAM01 Your latest review is great! :smiley:

1 Like

@Bad_Karma No notes here, fantastic as always! :slight_smile:

@steviefun Your reviews are great! x4 more reviews of that quality and you should easily qualify :slight_smile:

1 Like

@IrishToyTester Your reviews are fantastic and you certainly qualify! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Googley_Bear Some fantastic reviews, some a little brief (but still enough to qualify). :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna
Have left some more reviews recently could you give some more feedback regarding them and potentilla testers please :slight_smile:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna
If you have a moment to give a bit of feedback on our reviews please as they are a bit all over the place as we try to get the right style of writing. Which if any are working along the right lines of what you are looking for going forward.

TIA
Mrs O

@Racer248 Some of the reviews are great, especially the ones for Knicker Vibrator and the Wrist Cuffs. However the others are a bit too brief. Some more like the ones mentioned above and you should be on the right track! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Mr_Mrs_0 Great reviews! Good quality and enough to qualify - you’re ready to start volunteering for items :smiley:

1 Like

Oh excellent. Thank you so much for your time and feedback :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks Brenna for the feedback
We will look to improve, is there a easy way for us to go through and check what items we have already reviewed or is the only way to go into items in order history and see if we’ve done a review on each item individually? Cheers

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

I would love some feedback please if at all possible!

Many thanks

Ps does the fact I live in the Republic of Ireland inhibit me at all?

1 Like

I will try to be more descriptive for future reviews.

2 Likes

Hi I was really hoping to have been picked to test and review the Womanizer you listed recently but looks like that’s over now? :frowning: In any case, you had told me that I had one review missing, so I did go out and write one more. Could you let me know if that last review is visible and okay? Thanks so much. I really appreciate this! :slight_smile:

@duchessofnowhere Which product was the review for?

It is very unlikely someone will receive a high ticket item like the Womanizer OG as their first tester item, so I would avoid only volunteering for expensive items for your first tester :slight_smile:

Ah I see. Okay no worries. I did volunteer for a few others before that I don’t think were high ticket (though I wouldn’t know), so maybe next time!

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna I’d love some feedback on my reviews, whenever you have time ofcourse :slight_smile:

@Lovehoney_Brenna could you please check my reviews whenever you could :upside_down_face: Thank You

@Deanna32 which thread would I find that?
Thanks