Chloe from xfactor

So according to the mirror online Chloe dftim xfactor can be seen modelling raunchy undies for lovehoney!

Lovehoney did you know you had a future pop star as a model lol ?

They have mentioned it in the costume section now!

Photoshop at it's best, I would never have recognized her lol

Eurgh is it X Factor time already?

Delilah I would never have recognised her either.
I must say I was shocked: she comes across so posh and like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth....just goes to shows you never know what kinky stuff people get up too.

Sum sub yes it's been on for several weeks now. I must admitt I watch it mainly because there is nothing else on tv at the weekend. There actually are a couple of very talented singers on it this year. There is an Italian man who is outstanding

Wow. She should just carry on modelling. Whitwoo

its normally the posh ones, the couple from Gogglebox are perfect example of posh kinkies! haha x

Juicy .....now everytime I hear a posh person speaking I will be imagining them all dressed up in Lovehoneys stuff! I wonder do Kate and wills play dress up? Lol

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Juicy .....now everytime I hear a posh person speaking I will be imagining them all dressed up in Lovehoneys stuff! I wonder do Kate and wills play dress up? Lol

Of course they do. She plays wench to his king. Then they do role reversal and he's the naughty little prince and she's nanny

Sum Sub wrote:

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Of course they do. She plays wench to his king. Then they do role reversal and he's the naughty little prince and she's nanny

I think you've spent far too much time thinking about that sub.........

Lol sub .... So what does the queen and duke of Edinburgh get up too ?