x factor

I really do believe that I am allergic to X factor. Is it me or have others got this problem ?. It sucks.

DIE XFACTOR DIE.................... too strong?

luckylesbo wrote:

No. Thank you.

ilikepussy wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

No. Thank you.

sub-kitten wrote:

ilikepussy wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

No. Thank you.

Totally agree with you all Xx

I dont watch it1

I used to like it when Sharon and Simon were on there, but now I don't like any of the panel and am bored with the whole format of listening to talentless people sing out of tune for weeks on end.

It's total dross.

The last time I properly watched the Xfactor was when Leona Lewis was on it - it's been crap since then. I do like the auditions though, some people are hilarious.

I stopped watching it when Jedward were on there. Despite moaning about them, week in week out, one week SC had the chance to vote them off, but didn't. That took all the credibility out of the show for me

I mostly watch it out of habit now and/or for a good laugh. Can't take it seriously any more. At least Merlin should be starting in September/October.

Cat Lady wrote:

I mostly watch it out of habit now and/or for a good laugh. Can't take it seriously any more. At least Merlin should be starting in September/October.

I literally cannot WAIT until Merlin is back on our screens. I squealed & jumped around like an excited child when I say the trailer for the new series :D

I literally cannot WAIT until Merlin is back on our screens. I squealed & jumped around like an excited child when I say the trailer for the new series :D

Yay! That would probably be me! The only trailer I've seen was on DigitalSpy but I don't like much on BBC1 these days, so I've not seen any trailers on there. Did it say when it's back? I've not seen an actual date yet.

Cat Lady wrote:

Yay! That would probably be me! The only trailer I've seen was on DigitalSpy but I don't like much on BBC1 these days, so I've not seen any trailers on there. Did it say when it's back? I've not seen an actual date yet.

No the trailer just said 'coming soon'. I think it'll be the end of September coz there's gonna be 5 episodes of Doctor Who first.

Hah. I always know Merlin is coming when they advertise Dr Who...chances are I'll have to watch it on BBC iPlayer again though as the only TV I'll have access to by then will be the one in the halls common room and god only knows what my future housemates will like!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

The last time I properly watched the Xfactor was when Leona Lewis was on it - it's been crap since then. I do like the auditions though, some people are hilarious.

Seconded! :D

I used to watch all the old ones, with Shayne Ward and Leona in, but after the year with Alexandra Burke it just got boring. Some of the auditions are a right laugh though! I usually look up the best on YouTube, I can't stand the amount of adverts they have nowadays!