chocolate philadelphia spread

Ok, I just made my own version.

Basically put together some cream cheese, coco powder, icing sugar, and a little milk (I used soya, but cream would work too).

I just added how much sugar and coco powder I normally like in things.

It was pretty quick to make, cheaper, and tasted nicer. The only prblem was that it wasn't as smooth.

Forzen Chocolate Carrots?

Never heard of em!

xx

*Nutella on toast for DD.

ToyingAround wrote:

Wasn't too keen. My daughter seemed to like it. First mouthful was nice, the more I chewed, the creamy sour like taste of the cheese came through. Although it might be interesting if you baked it in a cheesecake or something.

It ended up travelling to the back of my fridge, where it grew a fur suit. Never again.

Can anyone remember many years ago the frozen chocolate carrots Iceland (I think) released?

No but I remember trying Iceland's frozen chocolate covered strawberries once... once was too much, they were disgusting!

Not a big fan of anything from Iceland really, ever since Kerry Katona left its all gone rapidly downhill!!!!!!!!!!

Much Prefer Farm Foods offering 16x chicken drumsticks for £6 or 32 for a tenner!!!!

never been a fan of iceland and even worse when druggy kerry katona was doing the adverts lol, its all artificial food and additives, anyway can say that choccy cheese spread is appealing to me, looks nasty, its like walkers crisps why do they have to come up with all these concotions of flavours for a bloody bag of crisps!

Not even gonna try cheesy chocolate although I will eat a big slice of chocolate cheese cake. Anyone tried a slice of cheddar cheese with Xmas cake. Surprisingly goes well together :)

just tried philadelphia with nutella yum yum would love to spread it on the oh body and lick it all offf mmmmm