Chocolate sex.

A finger of fudge is just enough,or so the advert use to say.
Well if my OH`s pussy tasted wonderfull before ,it tasted even more so after
i fingered her with this,think i will be buying by the box now- yum yum.

I am going to go all "educator" on you here and say that it is really not advisable to insert chocolate (or any other food) into the vagina, because it can cause infections (most often thrush)

Sorry to spoil the mood lol. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Have to eat the whole box then ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Fluffbags wrote:

I am going to go all "educator" on you here and say that it is really not advisable to insert chocolate (or any other food) into the vagina, because it can cause infections (most often thrush)

Sorry to spoil the mood lol. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

+1

If she gets thrush then there will be no sexy time for a while. Why not try some chocolate orange lube? ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I tried a mars bar, was ok for me and I'm terrible for getting recurring UTI's and BV, but it is advisable to just use a flavoured lube or body paint.

Hi, sorry to say this but your partner well get thrush from that.

I get thrush every now and then if I'm not carful and it's not very nice and can get very (very) uncomfortable. And no sex while I have it as not only is it really uncomfortable it can be really hard to get rid of and it can also be past on to you.

Like others have said just use flavoured lube :)

Ok friends point taken,chocolate orange lube it is,that sounds just as nice.

Or just try using the chocolate elsewhere...

My OH tied me up, blindfolded me and then presented me with chocolate nipples to suck on :)

Choclate body paint is also very nice :)

MattB wrote:

Or just try using the chocolate elsewhere...

My OH tied me up, blindfolded me and then presented me with chocolate nipples to suck on :)

i like being smeared in cake and having that eaten off me! Great fun!

Being covered in chocolate and having it licked off is definitely the way to go😉
It is a real turn on, especially if you use sensory play too

A very long time ago I had a girlfriend who put a Cadbury's cream egg in herself whilst we went out to the cinema. I spent most of the rest of the evening getting it out one way or another, very enjoyable. She douched after, However I now that we were very lucky she had no side effects.

Sounds devine ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)