Choose me a birthday present!

I am the most indecisive person in the world. I have my 40% off birthday discount to use and I want to treat myself to a few things. Could you give me some help deciding?

I’m thinking of trying something totally different and thought I might try a thrusting dildo … I don’t like rabbits so the 3 that I picked out as options were …

Oops … I posted the wrong link for the fun factory stronic! Here it is

and something for my nipples … I have a few clamps and a pair of pumps that I like but I’d like some different styles

And finally a butt plug …

Is there an award for the longest post or the most indecisive customer?

Seriously though, any suggestions welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin:

4 Likes

Have not used any of those listed, but whatever you do decide on I hope it makes your Birthday a special one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @DanceswithPenguins :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Kitty-Cat01 I jammed a short review of the fun factory stronic real Here yesterday

Clover clamps are very strong. I adore mine but did have to adjust them with plyers to make them less “nipple amputation”
I couldnt use them strait out of the box for more than a few seconds, they where just to intense (but i have larger nipples and they dont open very far, so that may have contributed)

4 Likes

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl, I love thrusting with my dildos but I get tired too quickly hence the idea behind getting a thrusting one. I’m just a bit put of by the price if I’m not going to love it. It’s a good time to get one with my 40% discount though!

I’ve got big nipples too, I remember you mentioning that you adjusted them slightly so I will probably do the same. I have a bit of a nipple clamp “fetish” and I want to own as many different ones as possible :rofl: :sweat_smile: :flushed:

1 Like

Right, what i will say is if you want something to pound you into the bed, this is not that toy. But if you like the rubbing motion often used on g spots, this does that well.
Kind of backward-forward shuffle type thing (short thrusts i suppose). Not proper thrusting.
Still very nice, especially with a clit vibe.
Personally find its best with a pillow under the hips, means you can hands free it.

Just spotted this one in New In: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, there where some thrusting toys in the testing pool a while ago.
All else fails you can always return it. I find it very relaxing to use and low energy. I should use it more really, but i prefer my dildos softer and it is on the firmer end.

The clover clamps are vey very nice. I managed to get mine to just the right level of ouch which a tiny tweak. They are one of my go to’s now

1 Like

I tend to prefer short, deep thrusts if that makes any sense? Or a rocking motion to stroke my g-spot. I’d rather have one where you can use the thrusting motion without the vibrations and vice versa rather than having to use both at the same time - it might be a bit intense with thrusting and vibrating at the same time especially to begin with.

My fave setting are just the basic thrusting speeds. Pretty sure it doesnt vibrate actually, just thrusts.

If you dont want long deep strokes, then its probubly a good option. It has that satisfying kind of rubbing feeling. Admittedly it could be more g spotty for me personally (but i suspect my g spot is in a slightly odd place. The “how to find it” guides where very little help for me) but a cushion goes a long way to fixing that in my case

1 Like

We have the Stronic Real as well (My Review). It’s a lot of fun, though I have to admit that it doesn’t get used a huge amount any more (our toy collection outstrips our sex drive by quite a margin :slightly_smiling_face:). It’s very jiggly, rather than straight in-and-out thrusty like a bigger sex machine, but Mrs Chimp still enjoys the sensation. :+1: Lots of lube helps keep the movement smooth, and gently resting a hand on the end stops it from making a break for the door. :slightly_smiling_face:

And it doesn’t vibrate. It has magnets inside that throw the weights back and forth across the length. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: (don’t use with a pacemaker :warning:)

2 Likes

I’m not sure mine is where it’s supposed to be either! It took me a very long time to find mine, I thought maybe I didn’t have one

Wow good spotting @Ian_Chimp, that looks a real treat :heart_eyes:

I just watched a YouTube video of it, I’m sold :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp, it’s helpful to read the reviews and I didn’t have a clue how they worked! I saw the other one you linked to but I assumed with a name like “king cock” that it was going to be huge! Apparently it’s not particularly large but I’m thinking that silicone might be better?

1 Like

I found my A spot before i managed to find my g spot :laughing:
Still not sure ive got the right place. There are 2 spots it could be, its in there somewhere :woman_shrugging: finding with toys is no issue, fingers…more problematic.

I have heard strange things about the sundaze, im not sure its as good as the other stronics. Gets very mixed reviews.

@Kitty-Cat01 if theres a thrusting toy in the new in, it may be worth wating a little while, see if anymore of the testing pool drop. There where quite a few thrusting things as testers a while ago that havent come into the shop yet

4 Likes

My birthday is on the 19th this month and I still don’t know what to get as nothing is really on my radar at the minute in terms of toys. Maybe I’ll get lingerie? But then I’d be so indecisive which lingerie pieces to get :sweat_smile::grimacing:

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 gone for the g spot one but after a couple of comments in a few forum topics I have ordered an

Satisfyer Endless Fun looks soooo versatile

1 Like

Hi, I don’t have the Fun Factory Stronic real (your link goes elsewhere) but I do have the Fun Factory Bi Fusion Stronic and do not like it. You can read my review here therefore I have voted for the one I would pick from the others but I don’t actually have it.

Of the nipple toys I have the clover clamps, the DOMINIX pumps and the weighted clamps and of them have voted for the clover clamps because I love them - they do have a very fierce pinch though if you are not used to nipple play. The DOMINIX pumps just don’t have sufficient pump for me and the weighted ones would probably work well on larger boobs than mine but seem a bit ridiculous on a small chest. I am very intrigued by the vibrating suckers, they look a brilliant concept but very varied and contrasting reviews :thinking:.

2 Likes

Posting the link for you

4 Likes

Thanks @Peitho! I’m probably going to get the clover clamps anyway - they are only £6.50 and with 40% off it’s so cheap I can’t go wrong! I might get one of the others as well though.

I’m thinking that the stronic might be a bit too pricey considering the mixed opinions but I’m swinging between that one and the lifelike lover one. The lifelike lover one looks like it is a different mechanism and actually has some kind of piston mechanism which could be interesting but I’m not usually a big fan of realistic ones (partly because I don’t want to scare my OH!) but if it fits my other needs maybe I can overlook the appearance.