Christmas avatar

Who would like to join me in posting a Crimbo themed profile pic? Of course it doesn't have to be of you and must still abide by the rules.

Is it too early to pop one on now? ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

:D

I used this image a few years ago on a different forum, but I'll just use it again here, since I'm lazy. :P

When we reach December I 100% will.... but I can't bring myself to yet!

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Christmas trimmings up in people houses around now, last year I remember seeing the first house around this time, middle of November.

For me, November is just too early.

I want to get a christams type outfit first! dont know when that will be but im hoping to get one before christmas

And for me it is a bit early!!

Oh, but I was given a Christmas outfit to wear last year (or was it the year before?), it was just tinsel round the family jewels. Wont be putting it as an avatar tho lol.

I have a pic from an outfit last year (have 2 new ones this year), but my face is pixelated out, as I use it on another site/forum and it might look daft, as I always show my face on here. Dunno if I can wait til December though!

Need to get the christmas decorations out ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

As soon as November is out of the way, I will definitely join in on this!

I will in December :)

Someone i know put their tree up on halloween :/

VirginAngel wrote:

jeeez, now that is a bit too soon!

Normally I'd say it's much too early to mention the "c" word but I'm going home for Christmas and can hardly wait.

I'll have a Christmas themed avatar that comes dangerously close to breaking the rules to celebrate.

I don't think it's too early yet. Once Halloween has gone Christmas is fair game imo.
However due to my movember commitments I won't be changing until December

VirginAngel wrote:

We did this! (Well, a week after) haha :D We always get too excited for Christmas in this house, but the nieces love it and it doesn't harm anyone so why not? :D

I will join in with the Christmas Avatar! :)

I spoke too soon, when I walked to the gym earlier today I passed a house with all the trimmings up, and a second on the way back.

I will try to make the effort if I can find a suitable place to take pictures, all of the rooms in my house at the moment are too recognisable at the moment (urgh I hate decorating lol) Though my picture might just be a nice outfit with some strategically placed tinsel. We'll see! :) I'm trying not to get too excited too early this year as last year I was all Christmas-ed out by the 10th as I was planning too early haha. I will change my avatar on the 1st :D

O heck, I've gone and done it ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

O heck, I've gone and done it ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Very festive ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

awww thanks PN, hoping to get some in this soon http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32084