December Revolution - Christmas 2011!!

So it's that time of year; alcohol, mince pies, pressies, family and erm, alcohol?

Anyway I haven't seen a revolution on here for a little while but since it's December, now's the time to change your Avatar to something Christmassy / festive.

It can be anything you want, just something related to the Wintery Christmas scene.

I've started with the tinsel..... and not a lot else(!) so get your cameras out and start uploading!

Angel x

good idea! now to sort out a christmassy pic....

And can I just say how unbelieveably itchy this bloody tinsel was . Couldn't wait to take it off - seemed like a good idea at the time!!.......

sounds like a good idea Angel

might have to get the camera out when OH comes home

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

xGGx

Defo get the camera out - I'm sure we've had to 'force' you into getting the camera out for revolutions in the past

Angel x x

Not sure how well it worked, but in my own shy and anonymous way, I've done my small part.

Hmmm, can't get the thumbnail to change, so you can see his Crimbo hat

Also, underneath, it says "make it snow"

oooh great idea I will have to have a think

i'm going to have to have a think and get one uploaded as i said i would in another thread. its a good job my favourite colour is red and i have a lot of red stuff.

ShaftMaster wrote:

Hmmm, can't get the thumbnail to change, so you can see his Crimbo hat

Also, underneath, it says "make it snow"

If you're able to reload the picture, when it says position of thumbnail (or something like that) set them both to 'top'. That might help?

And noooooo, don't make it snow

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

If you're able to reload the picture, when it says position of thumbnail (or something like that) set them both to 'top'. That might help?

And noooooo, don't make it snow

Yeah, tried that. Ah well.

And I needed my sunglasses today. In December!!!! That's not december weather, snow is december weather!

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

xGGx

Defo get the camera out - I'm sure we've had to 'force' you into getting the camera out for revolutions in the past

Angel x x

not force encourage and it took a lot to do it, but like many other things once you take the first step it becomes easier

xGGx

I know, I'm just teasing you - you shouldn't worry you look fab! x

oo, I'll try and work something out when I'm back at my boyfriend's! Nice to see the revolutions back again

BUMP - lets get some Crimbo pics up or the tinsels coming down...

Well not actually down, I meant the picture will be coming down / changed! LOL

Angel x

Off to poundland for tinsel!

Great pic DRA! SG x

Cheers SG - not seen you for a while, hope you're well! x

Yep! All good here mate. Just listening to the match in work! :P

Bloody freezing here now. Hope it doesn't ice up before I bike home!
No time lately for the forums plus you need a break from it sometimes don't you? :P

Going to our local farm for a Christmas tree in morning. Quite excited for Christmas this year :) Hope you and yours are all okay there. x

We're watching the match

I was defo absent from the forum for a while but have popped back on recently to see whats occurring.

Our trees up and decorated as OH got all excited about it tut tut

Anyway, don't want to get told off for going off-topic on my own thread but we're alright here x

waiting for OH to come home with my camera - been away for a few days

but have got an idea for a pic just need to enourage him to take the shots - shouldnt be too difficult

xGGx