Christmas Is Coming...

...and Mrs. Christmas wishes it was more than just once a year!

Anyway, the festive season beckons us like a seductive axe murderer and the finger-wrangling decisions of what to bring a smile to our beloveds' face this year begins in earnest for many of us.

Being in a long-distance relationship and also, not quite at the point of buying sexy gifts (as much as I'd love to), I've opted to pander to my gf's penchant for fantasy art and gothica, with a Luis Royo artbook and a framed Anne Stokes print.

So, what about the rest of you; what gift ideas do you have for the love of your life, this festive season?

And of course, permit me to offer my Season's Greetings to all on the Lovehoney forums, not to mention the amazing staff at Lovehoney.

Im gunna follow this if I may, in exactly same place in my relationship too.. xx

Im gunna follow this if I may, in exactly same place in my relationship too.. xx

looking forward to christmas this year. Will be the first one me and my OH will have been together. There will be lots of sexy, naughtly gifts but also a few safe ones as well as we're having christmas at her mum's!!

I'll probably just be getting my boyfriend a video game. The only naughty thing he wants is a sex swing but we're not in a position to get one right now, and I'm broke. There's lots of toys I want though so hopefully he'll get me one! Oh, and I'll dress up in my Mrs Claus lingerie!

I'm being boring and not doing Christmas this year ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Gunna take over this post a sec but just remembered that 2 months after xmas its my bfs bday too .... now im going into melt down on what to get him, this will be our first xmas n bdays together x

I don't really have anyone to give presents to anymore. I'm on the look out for a giving tree though.

I hope everyone has a great time with their partners and families.

Bought the OH loads of stuff. Too much to even list. Top things are a fleshlight, rucksack, shoes and concert tickets

In response to a few comments above, don't forget guys, that the best presents are the ones that mean a lot, but cost a little........

Like a photo montage in a nice frame?

Or perhaps a piece of handmade jewelry, put together yourself?

Or a ticket to somewhere - so you can go to somewhere that is important to them?

Just a thought for those on here trying to think outside of the box...........

WildThing wrote:

In response to a few comments above, don't forget guys, that the best presents are the ones that mean a lot, but cost a little........

Like a photo montage in a nice frame?

Or perhaps a piece of handmade jewelry, put together yourself?

Or a ticket to somewhere - so you can go to somewhere that is important to them?

Just a thought for those on here trying to think outside of the box...........

I second this, though I'm guilty of going a bit OTT with presents myself (am going to try and control myself this year). I'd be happy if OH cooked me a nice dinner and bought me a bottle of wine...

Some lovely ideas there, WildThing; I'd love to give my gf gifts like that when we've been together - I mean 'properly' together, not this long-distance pollava - a bit longer.

magicnumber69 wrote:

Some lovely ideas there, WildThing; I'd love to give my gf gifts like that when we've been together - I mean 'properly' together, not this long-distance pollava - a bit longer.

Glad to have been of use - but there is also no reason not to do some of them also, I'm long distance at the mo, but where there's a will, there's a way :)

Good Luck.

Lala23 wrote:

I second this, though I'm guilty of going a bit OTT with presents myself (am going to try and control myself this year). I'd be happy if OH cooked me a nice dinner and bought me a bottle of wine...

Thanks ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

my bf gets an essay in a card all about how much i love him, and either a new game he wants, a new zippo for his collection, or a computer part to replace something in his home built gaming pc :P

Or i order him all his favourite american sweets and drinks you can't buy here, did that for his birthday, he loved it.

Long distance relationship here too! At the moment we tend to put all the money we'd spend on gifts into just getting to see each other. Might make him a little stocking of cheeky bits and bobs and edible treats this year too though.

My boyfriend is getting a winter coat - its useful at least...

My OH gets a homemade Christmas stocking filled with all his favourite sweet treats and novelty socks he loves them and not forgetting his kinder eggs. Then his main gifts are honey JD, kilner glasses, pjs, video game, aftershave and dvds I have pre ordered for him, photo diary I have spent weeks putting together And the icing on the cake postman pat the movie.

Sadly my OH will look at each gift and pull his face but I've put thought into each gift and he'll just moan :(

I cant write anything lol because he reads my posts!

Puddleduck wrote:

My OH gets a homemade Christmas stocking filled with all his favourite sweet treats and novelty socks he loves them and not forgetting his kinder eggs. Then his main gifts are honey JD, kilner glasses, pjs, video game, aftershave and dvds I have pre ordered for him, photo diary I have spent weeks putting together And the icing on the cake postman pat the movie.

Sadly my OH will look at each gift and pull his face but I've put thought into each gift and he'll just moan :(

men dont appreciate the thought and effort we all go to