Merry Christmas - what do you want / what did you get??

Lets join the festive cheer and share our wants, needs and the things we got which we may not have wanted....

I am hoping for a kindle and as I have a lot of time off work at least some "fun"..... fingers crossed.

Merry Christmas!

I would like laughter, chat and friendship.

I know it sounds corny but I dont need anything material really, lots of things I want but nothing I really need.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

xx

I have a Kindle myself, MarriedMan. At the moment, I'm in middle of the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes which is - surprise, surprise - free!

I don't want anything but do, however, have a present from my best friend - whatever it is! I seriously don't mind getting nothing because in my eyes - now don't look at me as if I'm a grinch or whatever - Christmas is just like any other day and bears nothing special to me. I'm actually just glad I'm not tied up with having a lack of money any more! I can also finally treat myself to two toys - which, ashamedly, totals up to around £100 and includes lube. Buuuut... it at least makes masturbation so damn much better, so in that respect it shouldn't really be that bad that I'm spending that much on something that actually gives me happiness rather than synthetic happiness...

I wanted a nice cuddley mature lady for christmas just for company for month thats all! But that will never come true!

But truth is I not bothered about getting nothing aswell! even if I got a £3 t-shirt i am not bothered the thought that counts!

But if I had a missus I would of made a secret booking for two in nice warm log cabin in the snowy north for christmas! even do quadbiking etc for a week! and hope I be well cuddled with her there!

Have a nice christmas everyone! and new year, play safe too

()() (**) (")(")

Myself and my partner both bought each other some last minute sexy stocking filler prezzies on here lastnight, taking advantage of the sale

A masturbator for him and a chastity belt with plug for me so we're both getting to try out something new when they arrive.Will be a nice start to the new year

congratulations to you and your fiancee, SG. that's lovely news. :-)

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

I would like laughter, chat and friendship.

I know it sounds corny but I dont need anything material really, lots of things I want but nothing I really need.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

xx

Perfect! Hope you get your wish as I wish the same for me :-))

Thankyou Rose hip! :) SG x

did i reply to the wrong thread? oops. oh well, SG understands and anyone who doesn't can go looking to find out what we're talking about. it shouldn't be difficult.

I have everything I want for Christmas!

I love spending the day at home with my family, I love eating the great food my dad prepares for us and I love the thoughtful gifts from people I love. Have exchanged presents with WandA already - we didn't spend much this year as we're saving for a deposit on a flat but what I got was very thoughtful and caring :D and hopefully WandA appreciated his too!

The thoughtful gifts mean so much more to me because I don't want for anything, I'm a lucky girl, so the thoughtful gifts are so meaningful and I love getting home made bits and bobs!

I never spend much at xmas due to saving but I always put a lot of time and effort into gift buying :)

Adx

i'm really happy with everything ive got. i got lots of undies, clothes and bath stuff my favourite things. ive also got three diaries!

i'm really pleased my hubby liked his stuff also my family who i made hampers for like there gifts.

my wish not so big. I just want to live in a happy world and give maximum happiness to my family

I'm rather surpised with what I got this year. I got a lot of Goth and Steampunk items, and books. My OH didn't get me anything this year, which is understandable as he can't, but today has been very nice so far. We've had a relaxing day and just enjoyed ourselves - which I think we needed. We are going to spend the evening playing discworld board games, oi board game, and then maybe nookkii... though we are so geeky the other games probably will be enough to excite us ;P

I hope everyone is having a good Christmas ^_^

I got a Disaronno gift set - awesome, as it was only the other night I was thinking that I'd *kill* for an ameretto coffee! - some really pretty perfume, a funky scented candle, and more dark chocolate than I could carry. Don;t tend to get much really, as I don't want or need that much most of the time and prefer folk to spend more on the wee one than on stuff for me that I'll never use. That said, only getting to go pick up the OH today, and he's been ranting since like June about how awesome his gift for me is, so we'll have to see on that on. ^_^

My OH was VERY pleased with his http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14734

Can't wait to try it out on him!!!!!