Christmas is coming, anyone started shopping yet?

Just wondering and what is LH planning for us.

So what are your thoughts normal shopping and sexy shopping naughty or nice.

Maybe start a Christmas wish list?

Or even tell me to bugger off its to soon to even think of Christmas![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I already know what I'm buying everyone, haven't bought anything yet though

*hands A a paper bag*

it's ok the bad man didn't mean to scare you *pats A's back*

It's September i know i know the bad man didn't mean to scare you xx

I generally buy throughout the year, so I have all of the kids presents. I'm just waiting on a few of them to arrive since some were pre orders. I only need to get something for the OH. I just haven't found what I want for him yet!

Ugh, I hatelove Christmas. Don't want to think about it, but I make everyone Christmas cake or pudding for presents, so it needs to be done next month ): The bits I buy just get bought as I see them, at events or in shops.

Argh! Only just got kids back to school after summer hols!
Can't think of Xmas now.......😛

I LOVE Christmas and I have been making some mental notes on what to get my family (when my mum mentions a certain perfume for example) but for myself I'm waiting until the holiday season to see what awesome deals LH has in store.

The FWB lone rangered me and my best friend can't be arsed, so that's me finished with the shopping already. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Am going to make some hand-made cards and wee gifts though, for several lovely people I don't know well enough to buy a present for.

I love Christmas, I value its religious importance, and I enjoy that special cosiness that involves warmth, home-made meals and sweets (I dare say I am fairly apt at making those myself), decorations (at least those that are not too tawdry) and spending time with my family (well, at least with the less unpleasant family members, lol). I do, however, really, really hate those two or three months of moronic Christmassy commercials, ads that urge everyone to spend more money on this or that and the most awful renditions of certain carols each and every supermarket tortures their customers' ears with for at least a couple of months... So for me, it is definitely too early. I may buy some presents throughout the year when I come across something that I think might make a great gift for someone on their B-days or on Christmas but I never consider that a part of the "buy, buy, BUY, Christmas is coming!" madness.

I recently saw an ad in a newspaper for Tesco, they had various bottles of spirits at reduced prices on offer. I went to the brand new 24/7 Tesco store near me for 4 bottles of Russian Standard Vodka 1Ltr @ £15.05. I thought they would start my Christmas present shopping of nicely.......none left, sold out, when an assistant went to see if there was any in the stock room she came back and said 'Russian Standard Vodka 1Ltr bottles had sold out within the week across the Country'........Christmas shopping, Bahhhh Humbug!!!! lol.

I make a lot of my presents (knit and crochet mainly - don't judge me) so i started during the summer holiday as it takes time obviously. I did however buy the first little gift yesterday. Once that happens we spend a certain amount each month until Christmas. I have just over 30 people to buy for this year.

I love Christmas shopping! I know what to buy everyone, but haven't started shopping for it just yet.

I tend to start shopping at this time of year as between now and Christmas, I have about 8 or 9 Birthdays as well, so starting now spreads the cost a little.

Plus once the normal shopping's out of the way, I can start looking for something nice and sexy to buy myself for Christmas!

I have bought my Xmas sweeties
2 tubs for £8 in morrisons last week.
That's all I have :/

Ive bought my mums Christmas present but haven't started thinking about the rest yet!

This thread can piss right off right now

I very rarely buy any Christmas pressies for people, mainly because I can't afford it. I do sew though and have just bought a new machine, so friends and family are likely to receive some little sewing projects this year (little cosmetics bags/cushion covers and the like)
I also really want to start knitting and cross stitch, so (providing I'm good enough at it by Christmas) they may receive some knitted/cross stitch gifts too :-)
I can't stand shopping for things at Christmas, people seem to turn into absolute lunatics all of a sudden! Drives me barmy!

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

Yes, yes, yes!!! I loooove Christmas! Have already started shopping to spread the cost as it's impossible to do everything at the last minute.
A Christmas wishlist is a VERY good idea! *gets busy*
I've heard lots of talk about Lovehoney Christmasses - what are they like?!

You generally get the bundle offers in the run up to the big day (the 3 for £ x), and they have some xmas day specials which tend to be high price items with > 25% discount. Last year we were also promised amazing dotd in the run up to xmas but that didn't really happen but there was a 12 days of Christmas giveaway which didn't follow the idea of the 12 days rhyme (i.e on day 12 there was 1 prize). November was good for testers though!

Love Christmas!! Or more the build up & actual day, I made a Christmas PREZZIE wish list so if boyfriend is stuck in what to get me there's that he can look at. I have a bookmark folder of presents to order for people, so that'll get done soon. I'm also going for a short weekend in December to do Christmas shopping as I lie hopping centres when they're all done up with the light & trees ^_^ This thread has got me all excited now! X

I shop online and everyone gets a £10 budget, this year it's wholesale sweets for most people, don't know what to get OHs dad though, he does absolutely nothing, doesn't like anything and doesn't go anywhere! What am I meant to do?