Christmas pressie

Ok so Christmas has cum and gone for another year, what were your favourite presents kinky or non kinky??
Mine were my starry cycling trousers and my new bondage kit which will be tried out as soon as the kids go for a sleepover 😉

My thigh high red heel boots. Tring to think what outfit to wear with red boots

Cock mug and a teapot :D I didn't get any kinky presents but I hope you guys all had a sexy Christmas!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Cock mug and a teapot :D I didn't get any kinky presents but I hope you guys all had a sexy Christmas!

BUT you got a GC to get yourself as kinky present as you want! haha.

I got two glass dildos off the OH and a Kindle Fire HDX. Though my best present was my sons face when he opened his presents and after each one gave me a run and leap hug and 10 kisses.

I've received a lot of presents over the month, which is making me a bit confused on what is and isn't a Chrstmas present.

A client gave me some money so ordered the LH wand and a hambler, a new cane, and some sliquid.

I made my main sub get me a blindfold, lead, and book from coco de mer, as well as a set of souns, a bottle of baileys, a gold plated tea pot, and I think that's about it.

Another got me some lingerie.

As for none kinky gifts I would have to say cheese straws.

But I do feel like I've been spoiled a bit with kinky things ^_^

My best gifts are the ones I bought my wife (thats how it works isn't it?) . More vintage lingerie, stockings etc etc, Hopefully to be used as soon as the kids go back to school !

No sexy presents but loved my nightgown body shop stuff, monkey with money going to monkey charity a big thing of mine.

Molton brown gift set off my hubby, ita safe to say i love molton brown!

I only got one present (Chanukah though) this year but it was nothing kinky. My bestie got me a Disney traditions figurine which I absolutely adore! :')