Christmas presents?

so, what is every one getting them selves (or others) for xmas this year

got myself a joint xmas/birthday present of a womaniser liberty (never tried a suction toy before) and a pure plug. also caved and got a dame pom, though i may save that for new years

what did you all treat yourself or someone special to?

2 Likes

Thinking maybe a pulsating fleshlight. I have it in my wish list at the mo

1 Like

I have bought monogamy, tenga egg, sex cheques, massage oil and more sexy lingerie :grin: xx

3 Likes

You wonā€™t be seen from Christmas Eve until the new year :joy:

4 Likes

Haha thatā€™s the plan :relaxed: we always end up spending money on the house or something we need so this Christmas we are getting sexy things for us

1 Like

Weā€™re thinking of getting ourselves the DOMINIX Deluxe Vinyl King Bedsheet should help with some of our more wet play.

2 Likes

Ok so its not from LH but Iā€™ve mentioned a few times that my wife loves and is really proud of her own boobs, sheā€™s a bit of an amateur twitcher as well, so got her a mug with pictures of birds on that says TITs! Think sheā€™ll appreciate it!!:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Ive been treating myself all year to new wands, dildos fleshlights and more.
Think I have everything I want and more but im open to suggestions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gotta love a Great Titā€¦or my favourite the Bearded Tit (also a bit of a twitcher).

2 Likes

Been squirelling away stuff off Lovehoney all year to make a goodie bag.

3 Likes

OH doesnā€™t want anything other than a new amp, which costs an eye watering amount so it will be a joint birthday present in the new year. Iā€™ve just bought him stocking fillers :kissing_heart:
Iā€™m assuming he has remembered my preferences for perfume, lace and jewellery.
It feels different, Christmas, this year. The kids just want chocolate, pjs and onsies as stocking fillers, and the usual cash in a card.
We usually go on holiday for a week - we will be staying at home, so we are going to buy lots of foody drinky treats :+1: :two_hearts: :tada:

3 Likes

My partner is off for Christmas for the first time for years this year. So all I want for Christmas is him.

6 Likes

Hope you both have a great time.

Mrs L in C is being treated to a Soraya wave, just to add to the ever expanding quest for that elusive blended O.

1 Like

That sounds like the best kind of present. Hope you both have a wonderful time

My partner is always unsure of what he wants so I save his Xmas money for when he eventually does decide on something :roll_eyes:

For myself, Iā€™ve got a few more sex toys and Soap and Glory goodies. I think the best stocking filler I got today was a dinosaur onesie! It may be for young boys, but I can fit in it so Iā€™m happy. :sauropod::t_rex:

3 Likes

I know your pain, my sister and mum are a nightmare to shop for. Still havent managed to sort my sisters :unamused:
ā€œi just want everyone to have a good christmasā€ is wonderful, but not really something i can wrap them :laughing:

2 Likes

Every year I ask my wife what she would like and every year she says nothing . Though she uses retail therapy all year long and buys anything she sees pretty much . I still have my thinking cap on , hope I figure out something pretty soon !

3 Likes

Woo hoo the LH orders have started arriving :grin: xx itā€™s feeling christmassy now with wrapping presents and the likes lol xx

1 Like

used to do that to but this years changed my perspective on it all

1 Like