Christmas Stocking?!

great stuff hope something happens with this idea

Would be nice to pick bits - but wouldn't be very fair because all the good things would be taken straight away?

Not sure how LH could do it.... maybe have the same categories as the Grab Bags? Anal/Couples/Female/Male/Bondage... but all in a stocking!

God i love Christmas!! x

yeah i guess that would be the easest way lh take note

or just as you said in your first post chels, have the stocking full of christmasy gifts as well as a few other bits non christmasy other wise it would be a grab bag in a sock

Seduced wrote:

sexytime wrote:

Miss BoomStick wrote:

oh sexytime, you and your puns

I can't wait to get my claus on one....

They just get better!

oh DEER, it SNOW joke! Sorry for the Christmas puns, but making people laugh helps my elf esteem External Media

Meh. Grab bag with a different name, I think it's best for people to make then themselves but from some amazing Xmas offers by LH!

and if people need the stocking to put them in give me a shout :) I need something to keep me busy

Miss BoomStick wrote:

and if people need the stocking to put them in give me a shout :) I need something to keep me busy

Lol actually I would love it if you could make me a stoking, cant sew you see.

And me i wold love one made for my little one!! xxxxxx

I love that idea, and of course like everyone else the word xmas has me throwing my money out of my pocket, oh LH please do consider lol

It's an exciting idea- I think a lot of us will be up for any kind of christmas bargains especially festive little bags up for offer.

I agree with the thoughts about some kind of set items or something alike. The only issue I see with random grab bags for christmas is if there are a bunch of items that will not be to the individuals' liking. With the Random Grab Bags there's usually some items that will come to good use and those that will ultimately be thrown in the Adopt--a-Toy thread or left unused. The bags are an excellent bargain itself but for christmas may be a bit more of a let down.

I agree with WandA we need some amazing Xmas offers by LH! =]

I think the idea of making up christmas stockings using brilliant offers from love honey is a brilliant idea!

And if there;s a sideline on here to purchase stocking then all the better!

Otheriwse it's a pillowcase like normal!!!

xx

MM and chelzs drop me a email about size and colours etc

Same goes for anyone else that might fancy one, my email is on my profile.

would be nice to see some sexy undies, in this offer if it happens

Miss BoomStick wrote:

MM and chelzs drop me a email about size and colours etc

Same goes for anyone else that might fancy one, my email is on my profile.

Email sent lol xxxxxx

Yeah good offers would be good too!! Maybe select a number of items then the stocking gets sent too, Would this make loads of work for LH?

Personally, I was really happy with my female random grab bag but It would be good to choose bits at a discount so there is no disappointment... problem is, I was sent bits I would have never chosen but loved!

chels18 wrote:

Just a thought - Like the random grab bags... maybe LH could do a "Christmas Stocking" (not the sexy kinda stocking!) with Sex toys for Christmas that come in a christmas stocking? Personally wouldn't mind spending a little more on it if I knew it'd be worth it... Means Love Honey could have a good clear out for the new year!!

It could work on a pre-order now system so Love Honey know how many people are interested and they could be sent out around Christmas Time?

Would be a great little present for the OH or a little treat for ourselves!

Any thoughts? Has this been done before?

Cx

Maybe in the wine industry, just think wine and a Love Honey Chrimbo Stocking- heaven!!! What a great idea..... original thought dare one suggest!!!

TB

Perhaps a stocking would be a nice alternative gift wrap for the christmas period? That way you can all choose exactly what goes into it and are not disappointed if it has different things inside you were not expecting.

x

masterandslave wrote:

Perhaps a stocking would be a nice alternative gift wrap for the christmas period? That way you can all choose exactly what goes into it and are not disappointed if it has different things inside you were not expecting.

x

I totally agree, pick 5 things type of thing.

Any thoughts LH Team? x