Christmas Stocking?!

Just a thought - Like the random grab bags... maybe LH could do a "Christmas Stocking" (not the sexy kinda stocking!) with Sex toys for Christmas that come in a christmas stocking? Personally wouldn't mind spending a little more on it if I knew it'd be worth it... Means Love Honey could have a good clear out for the new year!!

It could work on a pre-order now system so Love Honey know how many people are interested and they could be sent out around Christmas Time?

Would be a great little present for the OH or a little treat for ourselves!

Any thoughts? Has this been done before?

Cx

chels18 wrote:

Just a thought - Like the random grab bags... maybe LH could do a "Christmas Stocking" (not the sexy kinda stocking!) with Sex toys for Christmas that come in a christmas stocking? Personally wouldn't mind spending a little more on it if I knew it'd be worth it... Means Love Honey could have a good clear out for the new year!!

It could work on a pre-order now system so Love Honey know how many people are interested and they could be sent out around Christmas Time?

Would be a great little present for the OH or a little treat for ourselves!

Any thoughts? Has this been done before?

Cx

think thats a good idea,,i do have a g/f who i buy sex toys for would make a ideal xmas present x

I think it is a good idea too x x

Means we could take all the gifts out - wrap them up and put them back into the stocking to give as a gift! I love Christmas so anything Christmasy will have my money flying out of my pocket lol...

I'm actually tempting to make one for my OH if LH don't fancy the idea :) x

I think its a great idea!! i would by one for my OH!!! xxxx

Great idea. I was going to buy a few bits and bobs off here for the OH and make a sexy christmas box but this does all the hard work for you! I make my own christmas stocking so if LH do like the idea and do at as a brag bag (that comes in a box) you guys can give me a shout and I'll whip one up for you :)

Ohhhh Miss BS, what types of stocking do you make?! I was gonna make one for my OH (as shes never had one) but unsure how to make them!

Maybe LH could go into a Stocking Partnership with you this Christmas :P x

hehe I crochet. I made a few last year for my cousins with their names on and I made a little tebby bear it go inside.

Crochet is really easy, if you get into I'll send you some free online patterns for stocking.

That's a cracker of an idea chels....... hehe

oh sexytime, you and your puns

It would be nice if the items came in an actual stocking so you could just hand it straight over. Good idea xxx

Amazing idea, I'd love this

Miss BoomStick wrote:

I can't wait to get my claus on one....

that sounds a realy good idea think lh should do it

Sounds like a plan. I did similar myself for valentines day, made a saucy little hamper and last christmas i got my fella tenga eggs and strokers as little extra pressies to go with his xbox 360 elite. Id be up for buying these but maybe the contents could be listed rather than being random - therefore no one can be disappointed as they know whats in it and just do a male or female one to colour theme it or something x

yep a nice xmas box would be good xx

sexytime wrote:

Miss BoomStick wrote:

I can't wait to get my claus on one....

They just get better!

I'd buy one! Thats a great idea xx

I'm up for this idea!

It's a brilliant idea, i think it would be great if you could choose what go's in to it, i was put off the grab bags this time as so many people were dissapointed with them.