Cleaner finding sex toys

Hey all,

So quite the odd topic but here goes. I am considering getting a cleaner for my apartment.

Of course I have plenty of Lovehoney things so I am kind of worried that if I do get a cleaner they're going to find everything haha. 

I assume when they come clean I will just have to hide it all? Is anyone else in a similar scenario? I'm not even sure on where an appropriate place to hide them would be as they're supposed to clean in detail!

Thank you!

This post is no longer available.

Hahahahaha i'm not embarrassed about them it's mostly making sure that they don't feel awkward ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I don't really have anything lockable unfortunately, I was thinking maybe placing it at the top of my wardrobe but once they're up there, it's a damn pain to get them down! Especially when i'm not the tallest person!!

Send the cleaner my way when they're done. Only a 24 hour flight 😂

We store all ours in bags in a locked tool box I'm sure if you done similar she wouldn't snoop.

This post is no longer available.

Scoob wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Hahahahaha i'm not embarrassed about them it's mostly making sure that they don't feel awkward

I don't really have anything lockable unfortunately, I was thinking maybe placing it at the top of my wardrobe but once they're up there, it's a damn pain to get them down! Especially when i'm not the tallest person!!

She will definitely clean up there I would imagine! I think your best bet is to put them in a bag or small suitcase (how many have you got?!) at the bottom of your wardrobe under clothes

Hmm bag actually isn't a bad idea. Don't have a suitcase! But If I can just zip them away that would work. Thank you!!

You're in a unique position to be able to say "look, I work for LH, you're gonna see stuff that'll make your eyes pop. Got a problem with that?" Tell her its product research! As long as you're not leaving them cast aside in an unmade, Tracey Emin style, bed for her to polish for you then she'll get over it.

Just be sure though that she doesnt get "distracted" while she works...

Wight*goddess wrote:

You're in a unique position to be able to say "look, I work for LH, you're gonna see stuff that'll make your eyes pop. Got a problem with that?" Tell her its product research! As long as you're not leaving them cast aside in an unmade, Tracey Emin style, bed for her to polish for you then she'll get over it.

clap clap ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif), Yep that the way to deal with this,

Apologies for the general assumption that your cleaner would be female.

Tiger Dick wrote:

Wight*goddess wrote:

clap clap ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Wight*goddess wrote:

Wight*goddess wrote:

Apologies for the general assumption that your cleaner would be female.

If your cleaner is a male.....you'll have the cleanest house ever...he'll be there every spare minute ;) lol xx

Yep, wight*goddess has it! Best way to deal with the situation! You may also wantto address it from the begenning and ask if the person is ok with it before they start working for you.

Personally, my issue with having soneone cleaning my house is that I'd be afraid they'd use my toys if they found them haha, same thibg when I know my landlord comes and I'm away. Pure paranoia, but we've heard stories about some finding their roommates toys and trying them so...

I guess in both cases lockable fourniture would be a solution too.

Good news everyone, I found a cleaner who is a really nice guy and has actually watched the documentary haha! He totally gets it. Phew!!

Kinda always crossed my mind if my sisters ever went thou my house... lol

Glad you have found a cleaner that ok with all your lovehoney items. If he seen the documentary and seen you on it. Does this make you famous?

bondagegod wrote:

Glad you have found a cleaner that ok with all your lovehoney items. If he seen the documentary and seen you on it. Does this make you famous?

Not 100% sure he has actually seen me in it as mostly the first season airs here, so no not famous! Haven't been noticed out and about either

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Good news everyone, I found a cleaner who is a really nice guy and has actually watched the documentary haha! He totally gets it. Phew!!

That's great news ☺