*blush* the shame...

proof if ever it was needed that it really is about time i move out - i accidentally forgot to move my "lovehoney advanced sex toy cleaner" today and left it in the bathroom... my mum hasnt said anything but i know she will have gone in while it was in there! :O

roll on next week! oops!

oops that could be a little embarrasing

i just hope you have an en suite in your flat

and good luck with the move btw

It could have been worse! you could have left your sex toys in the bathroom for her to inspect!

sweetlove666 wrote:

oops that could be a little embarrasing

i just hope you have an en suite in your flat

and good luck with the move btw

We dont, and its a big student house with 5 mates of ours... but we do have our own sink so i can clean them in peace!

TLA wrote:

Her mind must be going crazy right now trying to guess what kind of toys you use...

Possibly, she really wouldnt want to know lol and esp not the size of the collection

miss_nat wrote:

It could have been worse! you could have left your sex toys in the bathroom for her to inspect!

today of all days that would have been worse lol http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4667

miss_nat wrote:

today of all days that would have been worse lol http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4667

Ha i can only imagine!

glad i dont live with my mother,

not saying that she isn't lovely... a great mum i do have, but make sure the toys are well hidden when parents do visit.

good job is was just the cleaner then

Nexas wrote:

I accidentally left my Tenga Flip Hole drying in the bathroom...have had a few questions from family but POSSIBLY blagged my way out of it LOL

hmm well my mum found one of mine in the drawer last october.

then when moving out of my uni hall i'd packed my collection in my suitcase, dad put a large heavy box on top of it and it turned on of the rabbits on. he said about the noise and i had to drag a rabbit out of the case in the communal hall with the door to the block open

Im so glad i dont stay at home anymore!!

Never had any embarressing moments like that, touch wood i never do!!

Good luck with the move!! :)

xx

Nexas wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I accidentally left my Tenga Flip Hole drying in the bathroom...have had a few questions from family but POSSIBLY blagged my way out of it LOL

hmm well my mum found one of mine in the drawer last october.

then when moving out of my uni hall i'd packed my collection in my suitcase, dad put a large heavy box on top of it and it turned on of the rabbits on. he said about the noise and i had to drag a rabbit out of the case in the communal hall with the door to the block open

O_O Wow...

lol he worked out what it was. dont really mind and i dont think he does. how did you blag your way out of it then?

TLA wrote:

Next time you leave a butt plug drying in the bathroom, you can say that it's a wine stopper External Media

Oh, wow, I don't know what kind of wine bottles you drink from, but that sooooo wouldn't work with most of our butt plugs. :p

I find just stating straight out what it is tends to shut them right up, nosy sods. :p

Lubyanka wrote:

TLA wrote:

Next time you leave a butt plug drying in the bathroom, you can say that it's a wine stopper External Media

Oh, wow, I don't know what kind of wine bottles you drink from, but that sooooo wouldn't work with most of our butt plugs. :p

I find just stating straight out what it is tends to shut them right up, nosy sods. :p

Have to agree Lubyanka!!
It could then lead into a conversation on where, how much you got it for etc...

Id rather just be honest and if they wasnt happy with the awnser they would think twice about being so quizative next time :)

xx

Next time take the label off!

mybadx wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Have to agree Lubyanka!!
It could then lead into a conversation on where, how much you got it for etc...

Id rather just be honest and if they wasnt happy with the awnser they would think twice about being so quizative next time :)

xx

Indeed, mybadx. :) And full marks for fabulous use of the term "quizative" in a forum post. :D

WandA wrote:

Label? What label?

lol oh poor you. I live in fear of this happening if they ever help me out with a house move! I have so many toys from LH that I gotta be careful how I pack em!

WandA wrote:

I think he means the label on my bottle... I dont think i could, its fairly securely stuck and its the kind thatd leave a horrible residue... :s lol

LivingFire wrote:

WandA wrote:

I think he means the label on my bottle... I dont think i could, its fairly securely stuck and its the kind thatd leave a horrible residue... :s lol

Oh, well then, you can stick another label over it which says something like:

Naughty Secret Sex Filth Orgy Juice (20% Extra Free!)

That should be discreet enough for you. :p

In my view if your Mum did find your sex toy cleaner there isn't much to be worried about and hate to make you blush again but there is a very good chance your Mum uses some kind of sex toy any way. I know my mum does / did as I saw it on the bedside cabinet in my parents room when going to the airing cupboard to get sheets. In any case my Mum defo found my first vibrator, old whitey , when I first came back from uni....

Those were the days !

If my MIL found my wifes toy's she'd probably die of shock - there are way too many to pack into one box the next time we move

frenchsirius wrote:

In my view if your Mum did find your sex toy cleaner there isn't much to be worried about and hate to make you blush again but there is a very good chance your Mum uses some kind of sex toy any way. I know my mum does / did as I saw it on the bedside cabinet in my parents room when going to the airing cupboard to get sheets. In any case my Mum defo found my first vibrator, old whitey , when I first came back from uni....

Those were the days !

I doubt it, knowing her as well as I do but am more than willing to admit I could be wrong and she may - and good on her if so.. though I'd expect my collection might be a bit more advanced lol.

mark d wrote:

If my MIL found my wifes toy's she'd probably die of shock - there are way too many to pack into one box the next time we move External Media

Oh same here - and I DO move, on wed. And im going to have to put them all in bags and transport that way as i dont really want my parents moving boxes full of them for me on the saturday after when they bring the rest of my stuff lol

LivingFire wrote:

Oh same here - and I DO move, on wed. And im going to have to put them all in bags and transport that way as i dont really want my parents moving boxes full of them for me on the saturday after when they bring the rest of my stuff lol

when i moved i put them in the suitcase, htough as ive said earlier it may not have been a good plan- lesson is remove the batteries i guess. could you bury them inder some cloathes so it looks like the case is full of inconspicous things?