clone-a-willy, yes or no?

Whilst not done it, I heard you can put the vac u lock suction cup in it when wet. Would love the oh to ride 'me' whilst giving me a bj

I tried one of these with an ex when she bought Me one but ... erm ...

It was too tight on Me

:(

Max

Good input across the board. We have jokingly talked about getting one but didn't think it would be worth it or come out like advertised. May go ahead and give it a shot but am curious about the sizing, going to look up right now.

Certainly invest in a cock-ring. It's bad enough when home crafts go wrong but, based on my experience, when the mess and failure centres around your own impotence, it's even more depressing.

I definately want to try one of these kits :) if it works out good i think its a great idea for DP :) two of the same cock? i'm in!

I want to try this kit but my man doesnt go straight wen im hard. Lol its not wonky it just stands right up to attention curves up to me. Cant see it going in straight. :-/

i was wondering the same thing as i have a curve.

Yess

Used it. It's a little bit messy but not problem al all if you follow the instructions and get everything ready before staring. The result is great, a good copy :)

The instructions says that you must put a condom on it to use internally, not sure what's the reason of this warning. Is it toxic or something like that?

Its Brilliant! :D x

Hi, we have purchased the clone-a-willy kit twice now in the hope of having a special toy for the her to use while he is away.
With the first kit we attempted it was rather confusing instructions that came with the kit and so took a while to actually start trying the cloning process as we wanted to get it right. When we finally had everything ready and started is where most the problems occurred for him.
Trying to insert penis into the tubing was slightly painful due to the small rubber that comes with it to stop leaking of the silicone now this is good as no silicone leaked but not good as forskins being pulled back to far caused a lot of pain (he is of average size and girth) when he finally managed to get his penis in the tube it says to keep penis from the side which isn't always possible especially when laying in your back.
After waiting the specified time frame that it says we moved and found that it hadn't set properly and it was a waste of time.

The second kit we got was a lot better however we found that again after waiting a minute longer than the specified time only the tip of the penis had been moulded, the rest was like a really poor jelly and just fell apart.
Personally we won't be trying again. Hope this gives you some help and hope you have better luck than we did