Clone

Hi has anyone tried and had good results with clone a willy tried it a few years ago was a disaster . And do you need and can you purchase extra silicone if your bigger than average .thanks

1 Like

I’ve never tried one before but I’d say the kits have probably updated since you last tried so maybe it’d work out better this time.

1 Like

Ive come across some good guides online for this too. Super smash cache did a nice one but there are others. Wearing a cock ring seems to be a sensible suggestion

You can get refills for the powder in the kits too

3 Likes

I’ve read a few different reviews, never tried one but apparently you have to be quick inserting into the mixture, if you lose it at that point it’s a face palm moment :upside_down_face:
Wearing a ring seems like a good suggestion.

2 Likes

I have also never tried one yet. But have heard positive reviews through a friend who thought it’s worked out as a pretty realistic clone. :eggplant:

2 Likes

There are a few ‘how to’ videos on YouTube. It looks a bit tricky.

Thanks for the advice . I’ll give it ago Interested in how it comes out

Found that the casting mixture goes off too fast, so first attempt was a failure. Have bought more to have a second go.

1 Like

We have one and we managed a decent go of it, the only problem I really had is where my dick bends, kinda had the head of it flat to one side so there’s a flat spot on the top of it! We’ve actually got another kit now to make one day, last time I made sure I stayed hard while mixing the stuff together by mrstoysrus keeping it in her mouth! Did the job, it’s lasted over a decade and has seen plenty of action!

1 Like

We have one and it worked overall brilliantly and was so much fun to make. Only issue we had was a flat bit on one side stretching a little from the base where the OH was a slightly too wide.

Lots of fun and giggles in the making and a full erect (bright pink) penis created. Agree with others though, a cock ring is a useful tool in the creation. Thankfully OH is very straight erect so we didn’t have the flat curve issue @ToysRusDevon and some others (from reviews) have found.

I think if you are very much larger than average your bigger problem is going to be fitting in the tube without touching the sides and hence creating a flat mould. I think you get enough mix to fill most moulds created.

Our problem was with me touching the sides, and I’m no bigger than average down there. This creates a thin wall which then gives a bit of a depression in the part. Took us 4 goes to get a decent cast (and I’m a professional model maker!), fortunately the moulding material is just ‘alginate’, Google will give you big bags of it cheap.

Didn’t use the plastic tube after 2 failures and used a cut off Schweppes tonic bottle instead for extra girth (more wall thickness). Get a good seal to avoid losing material, for me that meant cutting the tube at an angle to account for me ‘pointing upwards’. First attempt we lost so much I was almost poking out the end of the mould.

Have everything to hand, once the timer starts there’s no going back. Measure everything out, get the water a few degrees hotter than required then use cooling time to prepare yourself. I used a cock ring, and the Mrs ‘on her knees’ in lingerie to help with inspiration. I mixed whilst she got me rock hard, then plunged in.

Better to get it on early than risk it setting in the bowl. Got a pretty good cast, eventually. Make sure to give it a good tap all around when you put the silicone in to make all the air bubbles rise to the top.

As a bonus I also used some fine casting plaster to make a 2nd plaster willy. I could then use food grade silicone to make a silicone mould for future use (alginate dries out after a couple of days) and made her a chocolate cock for a surprise later. The level of detail is surprisingly good!

Search Clone a Willy on ‘Google video’ for an amusing instructional video from the manufacturer. Think it was on vimeo and has a couple dressed in lab coats going through the steps using a strategically placed cucumber.

1 Like

We tried to make one a few years back and whilst there was enough mixture to make the mould there was nowhere near enough to make the dildo, so we ended up with half a cock.

I did buy us another kit for Valentine’s but we’ve yet to use it - this time ordered an extra tub of the mix to make the dildo to make sure there was enough.

If you’re larger than average then that’s the best plan. :wink:

1 Like