Cloning the willy

I found using a cock ring too can be handy!

I really want one, i'm waiting to see if it comes on the daily special

We've just tried to make one and are very disappointed. We followed the instructions EXACTLY and the gel set far too quickly, I wasn't even able to pour it into the tube. I was so careful to get the water temp right and the amount right, there's nothing we could have done differently. It said the stir the mis for about 60 seconds, so we did. When we came to pour it into the tube it was setting. Very disappointed, won't be buying another.

thats really crap! we've got one and just havent ever used it, so the powder's prob gone off now anyhoo!! maybe if you were doing it in a cold room, the cold air made the liquid set too quick??

Room was average temperature i'd say, we were in my bedroom. I'm annoyed because I was so careful to follow everything right and it didn't work. And it has such good reviews!

hmmm then i cant understand it either...if all the equipment was warm, room was warm and water at correct temp, i dont know why it would go off too quick...what you need is like a gel to make it go liquidy again, like a glue reversal jobby - do you know what i mean? so you can recover the mixture and try again!

Yeah that would be a good idea! You can buy just the powder to try again but I begrudge buying it when I did everything right the first time! Can't see it turning out any different x

hmm i know what u mean - its not cheap and having to try all over again....guess it depends how much you want a permanent model of MH's cock to play with?

Maybe it's the heat that has helped it to set quicker? It normally sets quickly around the hot blooded penis so perhaps thats it? I'd suggest talking to customer services for some help on the subject.

x

Have you two spoken to customer services?

x

Yeah we've emailed them, waiting for a reply x

I hope they sort it out cos that really sucks. It's what's put me off getting one already. I'm fabulous at screwing things up so it'd probably be wasted on me x

We were tempted, but waiting and watching this thread!

Having said that, I suspect it just mould makers alginate.

:-( that sucks MH. I hope they send you a replacement xxx

Yay! Glad you got it sorted. Let us know how you get on with the new batch x

I've just had a 'clone a willy vibrator' kit bought for me so Ill let you know how we get on with ours when it gets here :D xxxx

fingers [but not legs] crossed!!

heheh good luck Cara - hope the process goes well for ya!! xx

wizadora wrote:

heheh good luck Cara - hope the process goes well for ya!! xx

I'm hoping so. Perhaps I should post a pic on the gallery after? Of the clone I mean!!! Don't all shoot me at once ;)

My order has arrived so will let you all know how we get on. Unfortunately my OH is going away for a week & we don't have time to make it before he goes

Having considered buying extra supplies directly from the Empire Labs site, I ended up just buying 2 kits from LoveHoney as with P&P from the US included it actually worked cheaper. This way, I have extra liquid rubber if needed & if not I get to make two! Clone army - here I come