cock cage first timer

For the very first time we are trying a cock cage. We've been talking about it for a while and decided to buy one from LH. We got it delivered yesterday and this afternoon my wife decided it was time for me to try it. With some lube we managed to get the balls and the penis through the outer ring and then the cage over my penis.

She locked it, took the keys and told me that she won't unlock it until she feels a need for my precious thing. The cage has been on for three hours now and it feels amazing! The weight of it reminds you of what you have between your legs and it's fitting so well.

Now I'm only eagerly waiting for my wife to tell me what to do for her.

Someone else with the same or longer experience? Would be nice to share.

Which cage did you get?

The Fetish Fantasy Extreme The Prisoner Cock Cage.

It feels very comfortable, and I can wear under my shorts without too much of visibility.

What do you have?

I have a CB6000. I have only worn it for a few days at most. I always struggle at night. Didn't realise how much of the night I spend aroused!

We have decided I should try it over night. It will be interesting to see, and feel, what happens when morning erection comes.

Hi

I use this cage for night time wear and find it very comfortable. The extra length means that I don't get woken with the morning stirings as much as I do if I wear a shorter cage.

I've been able to wear this for 10 days without a problem and the open design means that it's easy to keep yourself clean.

Hope you both enjoy the experience.

I REAALLYYYYY want to buy a cock cage for me and my girlfriend to use, not sure she's be a fan of it though, advice?

That the cage i have got. Enjoy john69.

How did it go?

I'm wearing the CB-6000 right now. What a feeling. I like the feeling of it stopping me when I want to get arroused. Also tried the gates of hell but it really didn't live up to its name.

interesting thread, idea seems arousing but reality a bit more frigtening somehow ...

Anyone know if this cock cage would be suitable for me?
The dimensions are 2.5 (or 3.5inches - it has different measurements on the specifications. Anyone know why?) long and 4.5 inside circumference.
I’ve never worn one before but would love to try it…

My measurements are a little over 6inches long by 5inches around.

With an internal ring diameter of 1.75 inches, that is gonna be one snug fit. The one I own is 1.9 (a rival company brand) and i find that comfortable. Anything smaller I find unbearable.

1 Like

I bought the plastic black and red Chinese made version that comes with three different sized rings as a trial. Once I had the right ring size it actually worked well and didn’t require an added padlock. Would love to up the game to stainless but none of the designs have sold me yet.

1 Like