Cock ring advice

I often use LH to experiment with toys by purchasing the basic products then stepping up to more luxurious versions if I/we like them. So far this methodology has served me well and opened up a lot of avenues of experiences.

However I bought both the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14798 and the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14880 the second product was DOA but i swapped out the bullet from the other one, however the experience for me was either meh... or just plain off putting.

I think I have come to the conclusion that the vibrations are for me offputting and i cant be arsed to fiddle with switches in the heat of passion. I found the second one more comfortable and had more appreciation for the ball sack loop, I gave it another go with more success a few nights ago which at least did not have the opposite effect as previous use, but still did not seem to add to the experience.

My question is, am I missing out by going down the cheapskate trial and error method? Or are there other folks like me who just dont get it?

I dont find the vibrations in cockrings add anything more to my pleasure. They do alright if grinding into her and it hits her clit. But if Im gonna use a cockring its normally just a plain simple one for trapping the blood down there and Im happy with that.

We love cock rings! That second one is my favourite and we have some pretty damn expensive ones. Did you ask your OH what they thought of the vibrations? I find that tiny bullet sits perfectly between my labia and hits my clit perfectly. As a male you may need more expensive stronger ones to feel the pleasure of the bullet but as I'm aware the most pleasurable thing for men is the increase in blood flow leading to increased sensitivity

Not a very useful comment but I have just got the first cock ring in your OP as it was free on offer of the week! I'm going to give it a go and if I find what works for us then will pass it on. But with that one we only have half an hour to find it haha

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2589

this chap is one of our favourites. We have lots of different ones but still go back to him everytime. Its not perfect and the toggle thing can hit me in sensitive areas sometimes but still get the best sex from this one.

I love cockrings. Have tried quite a few. The cheaper jelly ones are a good introduction but I find the best results are from the intermediate upwards. They are more of an expense. Like you I don't like the vibrating ones and find they just get in the way and are too fiddly.

I've got this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31172

have to say both Mrs Mozz and I both love this one. The vibrations for her, especially if she's on top, are really good and I can feel them pretty much all the way up my shaft.

Its not cheap, but it's rechargeable and it's comfortable. If your quick, it's also on offer.

May give it another go. To be honest I didn't turn on the vibe as I didn't really like the initial sensation. I think the main problem is I seem to have a anything but the kitchen sink mentality since joining LH.

Sex has almost become a little like packing a suitcase... Bondage straps check, line check, butt plug check... Remember to turn on cock ring!

If all works out may upgrade to the Tracey cox number, I can't get past the other suggestion looking like cable tying my nads.

macspants wrote:

May give it another go. To be honest I didn't turn on the vibe as I didn't really like the initial sensation. I think the main problem is I seem to have a anything but the kitchen sink mentality since joining LH.

Sex has almost become a little like packing a suitcase... Bondage straps check, line check, butt plug check... Remember to turn on cock ring!

If all works out may upgrade to the Tracey cox number, I can't get past the other suggestion looking like cable tying my nads.

ahaha if you mean mine its not like that at all! its soft and comfortable!

lol

One last question that I should have posted in original post. The LH guide recommends putting the ring on flaccid.... For those with experience is this the case? I have only used when already erect.

well sometimes theres no chance to pmsl ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

weve had no issues before

Stretchy rings, like the ones you have should only be put on when erect, or at least semi. Fixed cock rings, like metal ones should be put on when flaccid