Cock ring info

Hi All

thought i would ask you all for some advice

Me and the OH have been looking at getting a few more toys which are normally for me however i would like to maybe get one of the cock rings for my hubby was just looking @ some on LH and was thinking about mabe just getting the basic one think its only £2 so who cares but what does it do how do we use it and who will get off on it him me or both (poss both while on my clit) is there any positions which is best when using one of them and would you recomend that or pay a little bit more for another only reason for this is it willbe the first toy for my OH and dont know if he will like it

Both... if you get one with a big enough bullet when you grind into him you'll be able to feel it... I would say you on top is the best position for you (then you have control)...

Stay with the basic and go from there!

cheers chels18 will do its kind of what we were thinking anyway x

Hi berrytree, sounds like you're going the right way about it - by having lots of discussion and being open-minded. That's the first step before getting a toy involved!

Grab yourself a cup of tea and have a read of this comprehensive guide to cock rings, written by Hella. It gives the full lowdown on the different types and explains how vibrating cock rings are quite commonplace (and normal!) and extremely useful for helping both people in the couple to achieve orgasm during sex.

I think your plan of starting with a cheaper cock ring is a good idea. See what works or doesn't work for you and then you can invest a bit more - e.g. does he want a stretchier ring or a tight one? Does he like the idea of having a twin ring - where one ring goes over his penis and another round his balls? Do you want vibrations covering a larger area - so one with a larger removable bullet?

As for positions, I agree with chels18. Because you want to keep contact, on top will probably be best and allow you to get into the groove while you're experimenting.

One of the most fun things about vibrating cock rings is finding new positions and adapting old ones to get maximum pleasure from the vibrations! Even just hoiking your hips up a little bit makes all the difference for both of you.

Enjoy!

We bought these only a week ago and have used them twice

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18275

found them great.. really tight to the point the veins in my man member really bulged out providing a litle extra sensation at at that price £3.49 ya get three of them and they glow in the dark for a bit of extra fun..

Actually come to think of it I didn't write a review yet so gonna do it now!

Alice - great write up there going show the OH when gets home looks like going to try one of the basics only a £ difference so not sure which one im guessing one is a little bit more powerfull and maybe a little bit tighter look forward to ordering one.

InMe- fancy trying the one with a vibe on more to rub on the clit while on top

This site i think will have a lot to answer both are more knacked found a few new things to try out since joining a couple weeks ago and also just got our black cherry lube to try out

oh let the fun times roll xx