Cock Rings

Hi All

Need some advice on the best way to use a cock ring. Do I put it on before an erection and where do I place it at the base of my cock or over my balls. Look forward to hearing from you experts

Hi passioneyes, take a look at our buyer's guide How To Use a Cock Ring which has some great information about how to put a cock ring on and also links to how to use a stretchier, vibrating cock ring.

passioneyes wrote:

Hi All

Need some advice on the best way to use a cock ring. Do I put it on before an erection and where do I place it at the base of my cock or over my balls. Look forward to hearing from you experts

Hi passioneyes,

The LH guide is a good place to start, but to answer your question, you do need to put on a cock ring before you are erect, in fact, if you start to get turned on at the thought of just putting on, it make it inpossible.

I have recently purchased a ring with the following instruction which may help:

"Put the balls through the ring (one at a time), then push the penis through, now push the whole package out and push the ring to the body."

Most instructions suggest using plently of lube, however, I find that if I use too much I cant get a good grip of my tackle, so I would suggest that you try with a small amount of lube.

It does take practice, my main advice would be, if you start to get hard stop and try again later, or you will get very frustrated. It will be worth the wait however.

Enjoy!

HH

It probably depends on your size and girth. I don't really have an issue putting them on erect or flacid as I'm not exactly Hulk in the underwear department. I usually put the on flacid as the longer you have it on the longer the build up!

Talking of Cock rings, I have been looking a a ring on the Coco de mer website for some time, but could not make up my mind if I should buy it because of the price. However I took the plunge on Monday evening and it arrived today.

I am now the proud owner of a VelvO'r Jnaja egonomic cockring, I put it on earlier and I am wearing it now, it feels amazing, I can't wait to give it a full road test with my OH later.

Expensive but from first impressions worth every penny!

HH