Cock rings

Hi all, just bought a pack of 3 cock rings, looking forward to using them very soon.
Just wondering, are they Best used round the cock and balls (1 ring round both), just around the base of the cock, or 1 at the base of the cock and 1 round the balls at the same time?
Advice and experiences welcome please.

The best advice really is try all of those for whichever you like best. Most rings are designed to be worn at the base of the cock, in front of the balls. There is a certain aesthetic advantage to having the ring behnd the balls though

I would absolutely agree with sum sub, try all of the above. I actually find a cock ring round the shaft gives a stronger erection than if around shaft and balls but either way definitely has an effect.I would definitely try having two ring one around cock and one around the balls as this is my favourite.

Well I say that, what I usually do is use rope or string and tie my cock up but I like rope stuff. I sometimes find that two cock rings on can knock together and be annoying (you can get rings designed for cock and balls which is much better) but the sensation from a stronger cock is good.

hope this helps and isnt confusing lol

Personally preference and depends what you're wearing them for. My OH prefers to wear his behind both. As Sum Sub alluded, it looks pretty impressive!!

Agree with the others, I like one around the shaft and one behind the balls at the same time. I have also worn a third on occasion, which is placed just over the balls. This adds a bit more interesting. Consider adding a vibrating one for your partner.

I kinda feel like it depends on the model. I have a few really basic cock rings - one that i wear over everything, then another that i only wear around the shaft. You can probably tell for yourself what's gonna be the most comfortable.

I've got some thin ones and thick ones. I prefer over the bar behind the balls, can be extra impressive if you use the medium one as it restricts the blood throw just as good as one round the shaft.

The wife doesn't really like the thick one round the shaft as it takes away a little length.