How to use cock rings?

I recently bought a Lovehoney BASICS Smooth Stretchy Cock Ring but I am unsure as to how to use it. The guides only seem to mention rigid or vibrating cock rings, so they didn't clear up my question.

So anyway, do you use the product in question - when erect or flaccid - and how would you go about using them with condoms? Cock ring on first, or condom first and then ring over the top of it? Sorry, am completely new to toys and things ha ha!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi there, have a read through this guide, I think this may give you the info you require :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/buyers-guide/how-to-put-a-cock-ring-on/

Stretchy cock rings are used when at least semi erect and can only be worn for 30 minutes. Apply a little lube to the inside of the ring and stretch it open, place it at the base of your penis. I'd wear it over a condom or just roll the condom to the ring but not over. Hope this helps

The cock ring you have is very good one of my favourites to do the job right

Thanks guys and gals, that's cleared it up nicely. :) Now to put it into practice...on Sunday (along with Jessica Rabbit Slimline that we just bought). :D It's going to be a long week. :D :D :D

Young and fun95 wrote:

can only be worn for 30 minutes.

I worm my way longer, once wore in a resturant while out with OH not sure why kinda like it ;)

Would you mind me asking what you're looking for from it? Bigger/stronger/longer/more sensitivity?

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

I worm my way longer, once wore in a resturant while out with OH not sure why kinda like it ;)

A fixed cock ring can be worn for as long as you wish but not a stretchy one, it will restrict blood in both an erect and flaccid state whereas a fixed cock ring is lose until you become aroused. By trapping blood for too long you can basically kill your penis. The blood trapped looses it's oxygen which means the cells can't "breath" and die.

Young and fun95 wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

A fixed cock ring can be worn for as long as you wish but not a stretchy one, it will restrict blood in both an erect and flaccid state whereas a fixed cock ring is lose until you become aroused. By trapping blood for too long you can basically kill your penis. The blood trapped looses it's oxygen which means the cells can't "breath" and die.

Oh thats good to know glad I read that now, all mine are stretchy I would love a metal one but I think it would get stuck

Ohhhh.... that doesn't sound good. I will be using it strictly as per the instructions!

Young and fun95 wrote:

Would you mind me asking what you're looking for from it? Bigger/stronger/longer/more sensitivity?

Stronger/longer mainly ha ha; my girlfriend has no complaints about size once 'Mr' is fully awake he he. ;)

Whoa steady there with your scare mongering. Let's have a little bit of sensibility shall we - as long as you listen to (and visually check) your body there's no reason that you can't wear the ring as long as you like. Your cock isn't going to fall off after 30 minutes - just be sensible and mindful of any physical changes.

Yeah it won't drop off after exactly 30 minutes but even then it can cause damage without you knowing. Also as sub says keep an eye out for worrying signs. Your erection will be darker and veins will bulge that's normal, if it hurts take it off too. The one you have may not delay ejaculation but slows down the shrinking process after ejaculation.

as long as you get the right sized metal cock ring it should be ok

Purple numb and cold isnt a good sign had that before but that was due to being a bit too tight.

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Purple numb and cold isnt a good sign had that before but that was due to being a bit too tight.

Purple,numb and cold- definitely not good.