Collar length help

Hi there. Does anyone have this. Im looking for the collar length but doesn’t seem to be on the website and ive read all the reviews and its not mentioned there either. Im a plus sized lady so standard collar sizes dont tend to fit me :frowning:

I have a bondage boutique collar and I was hoping that they’d all be the same length. But no, surprisingly the one brand has varying lengths in the collar.
Only 1 review that I read said that the collar could be longer, from all those reviews there is bound to be a few that have bigger necks. I didn’t recognise any names from the reviews, but contacting customer services may be your best bet. Remember though, you can return it if its not right for you, its disappointing when things don’t fit right though.
An alternative tonthat would be a collar and lead that does fit and buy cuffs separately, or use a thin rope with a well tied knot that has a pull release.

1 Like

I know… theres nothing worse than buying something and being excited and its not right.
I had thought about the cuffs collar and rope scenario myself. I may have to ask hubby if he wants to research knots and if he is comfortable using it. Alternatively, chain with some connectors might be an option. Im waiting for him to buy me my eternity collar so quite like the thought of the cold chain down my back connected to the ring on the collar, and down to some nice cuffs. Youve inspired me @JoCat :blush:

1 Like

I have this collar and lead I’m not overjoyed with the glow in the dark aspect, but to be honest I don’t see it when its on & I love the feel of the chain on my skin. He uses the chain and the handle to lightly spank me but my favourite is when he wraps the chain around his hand and pulls me to him. That makes me drool, he’s so sexy :drooling_face:
Turning it round would work with the cuff connectors and I bet it would look so much better than the set you linked above!

1 Like

Ah apologies I thought I had this set but had one very similar which is This one and was going to offer to measure it for you but they have the measurements in the description for this one :smiling_face:

I went and measured the two I have thinking they were the same and they aren’t even sold on the U.K site. Seems the U.K has not only different availability but in many cases more product availability in general.

Sorry. Thought I was going to be able to help since it’s just a color variation (I think), but with the discussion of different lengths I would hesitate to tell you one length knowing the color is different and it turns out to be not the same size. :pleading_face: