Combination Lock

So not exactly a sex toy but I wasn't sure where else to put this.

So I got one of the big cases a while back, and it came with the heart shaped three number lock. However it's been so long since I last opened it that I can't remember the combination at all. Is there anyway I can reset the lock to another code, or am I going to have to cut the cable somehow? ^_^;

It’s been a long time since I’ve had a look at my one of those (not even sure where it is). Is there not a small hole/indent on it somewhere (either the side or the base) which you can press a pen tip or similar into to release it?

Should be a pin hole at the bottom x

Did you actually set a combo if not let me know I am on the default and happy to share

Delboy1991 wrote:

Should be a pin hole at the bottom x

kelly_michelle wrote:

It’s been a long time since I’ve had a look at my one of those (not even sure where it is). Is there not a small hole/indent on it somewhere (either the side or the base) which you can press a pen tip or similar into to release it?

I heard from an old forum post that it might not be possible to reset if I've set a combo, which unfortunately I have - I have tried sticking something in the pinhole at the bottom but it didn't seem to work. :/

Don’t it’s not all about Getting wrote:

Did you actually set a combo if not let me know I am on the default and happy to share

Yeah I did but I'm not quite sure I know what you mean by sharing? ^_^;

Oh my God...

Okay crisis over I managed to get it unlocked. I tried resetting it at 000 AGAIN and it worked... I think I'll leave it at that and never try to change the code again. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Great news, sadly no need to Share now ^_^

Oh dear that was scary