Toy chest combination lock

Help!!!! Received my toy chest this morning with combination lock, followed instuctions as per instructions, all in order, filled to see if all toys would fit and lock stuck!!!!! Will not fully open. What to do??? Awaiting a reply from love honey help but just wondering if anyone got any suggestions!!! I'm gutted, cost me £15, brand new and now all my toys locked safely inside :-(

I couldnt work it out so sent mine back.

I did wonder that it looked a bit cheap, wasn't even straight on the box, everything inside though........think i'll have to break the lock.

i couldnt even open mine at all

what were the instructions? I didnt find any

Most of the instuctions were in chinese but it did show how to set the combination, which i did whilst the box was empty then when toys were inside lock would only open half way. Have now prized this open to retrieve my goods (think now in need for some de stressing) lol. Really dissapointed and stressed out, don't know if i'll be able to get refund or replacement??

inFaymous wrote:

Most of the instuctions were in chinese but it did show how to set the combination, which i did whilst the box was empty then when toys were inside lock would only open half way. Have now prized this open to retrieve my goods (think now in need for some de stressing) lol. Really dissapointed and stressed out, don't know if i'll be able to get refund or replacement??

Please contact customer care they will instruct you on what to do to get a replacement or refund.

What toy chest was it hun?

Toy chest, lockable case, small in Pink. Looks great but dodgy lock. Have already returned and hoping for a refund. Shame. Unfortunately was a great price, can't afford the others i like though!!!