Comfy lingerie / nightwear suggestions please

Hi all! Does anyone have any suggestions for comfy lingerie / nightwear that I can wear in the evening when I’m relaxing but still want to look vaguely sexy?

My requirements are probably a bit specific but anything that fullfils some of these would be helpful:

1. Comfy - soft material, not scratchy and doesn’t dig in anywhere
  2. A bit of boob support if possible, just enough to stop them bouncing around! :joy: I don’t want anything padded or push-up style because they never fit me anyway.
  3. Something that could be worn under clothes / PJs preferably

I have this set which I love. I’m tempted to just buy another set but I thought I’d see if anyone has any other suggestions.

1 Like

These might be an option (please note, i dont own them myself. I just when fishing on the sight for options)
Im assuming underwires are a no go (i know how much falling asleep with a bra on sucks)

Some of the midful stuff might work too. They have sportsbra type options

4 Likes

How about this set? More an alternative to pj’s than for under them but I think very cute and should fit the comfy with boob support nightwear requirement.

5 Likes

I’ve tried that one unfortunately, the bottoms were lovely but the top was a weird fit. Shame because it could have been a lovely set.

2 Likes

That blue one looks like a possibility, thanks x

2 Likes

I’ve just had another browse. I’m looking at this one (mindful set) and the blue one that @Green_Eyed_Girl suggested. Does anyone have the mindful one? I’m a size 12 34D bra size on top and 14/16 on the bottom. I’m always a bit apprehensive getting a set because I’m very pear shaped.

1 Like

I just got this one this week, and I wore it all day today. It’s crotchless, but the cutout isn’t huge. It’s really soft, comfy, and stretchy (but holds my boobs securely) :white_heart:

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 while not much for boob support (DD myself) I do enjoy rompers such as this

1 Like

Hmm…going from the one you linked I think the mindful bra sets might be a good fit, as they are kind of the same idea :relaxed: I feel the patterned ones look a bit nicer, and there are green, blue and pink ones :relaxed:

2 Likes

I bought this for the wife a couple of months ago and she loves it. Seems to be out of stock at the mo but something like this would be perfect. :wink:

3 Likes

That is pretty! I didn’t see that one. I’ll watch out and see if it comes back in stock.

The bottoms fit a tad more loose than the top so I think they work well for pear shape (I have zero boob but a decent bum and the set fits me nicely :relaxed:)

1 Like

My wife loves a babydoll - I’ve had two from LH that offer some support and are comfy. A purple and a teal blue one…

My husband really enjoys when I wear just a thong and a bra to bed. As long as it’s a nice soft material it ought to be what you are looking for.

1 Like