Comparison

I enjoy my OH comparing my member to other men. Its more of a turn on when theyre so much bigger.

Not sure what sort of kink this is, but wondered whether anyone had any experience in this sort of thing?

4 Likes

Yes, the same. As said on other threads my penis is small flaccid. We have been around many nude guys and both enjoy the OH checking out the bigger guys.

1 Like

When we are having fantasy talk during sex and it involves the wife and another man i always like it when she says he’s bigger than mine, it always seems to turn me on even more.

3 Likes

Kinda sounds like dominatrix border humiliation type fetish kinky stuff maybe?

2 Likes

Im glad someone else enjoys this type of experience. OH is sometimes apprehensive as she doesnt want to offend me. Im small when flacid and 7" aroused, i think thats average though, so when OH says its small, its a big turn on.

3 Likes

I’m just under 6” aroused and about 2” flaccid, so lots bigger out there. We know one guy whose is huge, both flaccid and aroused, it does make me feel humiliated, the OH loves looking at it!!

3 Likes

Oh wow, that sounds like an great experience, wish i could get that sort of arrangement

1 Like

Not had this with my OH as my member is the only cock she’s had, now if it was a vagina she’d have plenty to compare to!!:smirk:

1 Like

If Mrs. Val referred to another penis other than mine I would be relieved. At least she is sexually active and getting to see some penis because as of lately, mine is getting no action…lol

1 Like