Condom fetish?

Is it just me or does anyone else get turned on by condoms? Like whenever me and my ex would do the dirty I actually enjoyed sex with a condom. So, is it weird??

I find condoms kinds uncomfortable so I’m on the pill and we usually get tested every few months just incase but we are committed to each other. I have heard of this but most people I’ve spoken to don’t like them.

I love wearing them, might just because I love latex to be honest. Flavoured condoms too are a bonus

There are two questions here.

1. Is it commonplace to have a fetish for condoms?
    A: I don’t know, but I doubt it.

2. Is it weird?
    A: Words like “weird” are unhelpful because they suggest that there’s something inherently wrong or aberrant in having such a fetish. There isn’t. Your fetish harms nobody and brings you pleasure. Enjoy it. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say I have a fetish but do like to wear them during solo play with my fleshlights. I like to remove them half way through as though some sort of role play.

2 Likes

I can’t stand the things, I love to feel him inside me. And when he first enters me it’s just that first feel of him, I love it. And I love him cumming inside me. I wouldn’t say it’s weird, if that’s what you like and it turns you on then go for it, it’s not hurting anyone, go for it

2 Likes

I’ve not used them since I got the snip yonks ago. The exception is when Sexterminatrix wants to use her insertables on me, then we’ll put one on the toy to help prevent nasties from getting into the product and increase the effectiveness of the lube (and, of course, they’re given a good cleaning afterwards).

Not at all. I’ve had the snip and missus was previously on the pill… We do keep them for role play though which can be fun…

I can’t remember if I posted about this a bit ago but yes I do and glad it’s not “just me”! I actually prefer sex without but when I used condoms going out and choosing/buying them is something that turned me on. From seeing others in the condom aisle and imagining them having sex, through to going to a checkout and the person knowing what you’d be up to! I also liked getting one out of the drawer and putting it on - there’s this brief pause where you and your partner both know exactly where it’s going which you don’t get as much when not using them. We only use them for anal now but a lot of those feelings still apply!

1 Like

I don’t think my boyfriend has any fetish about condoms and we don’t need to use them when we are together but he does use them quite often when he has a wank to save on mess and cleanup.

1 Like

I LOVE to use condoms when having solo play. There’s something about using a fleshlight with a condom and then taking it off and cumming inside of it. I
I’ve even done some role play with my wife where I have sent her pictures with taking it off. Very hot

My husband is the same, he masturbates quite often so I’m glad he thinks to use a condom so his cum isn’t ending up everywhere!

2 Likes