Condom Play

Does anyone else indulge in condom play…

Ie I’ve had the snip but we occasionally bung one on and use it with role play. There kind of thing where I’ve met ‘her’ in the club and brought her back for some attention, then at some point she demands bareback and we rip it off mid flow.

We find it really heightens things… Had a great session this week doing it.

6 Likes

Not sure I’ve heard of this type of indulgence before but I can defo see how it be most sexy :smiley:

Yes!! I love this sort of roleplay and often use it during my solo session with my toys. I’ve also sent my wife some pictures/videos of this exact thing which she enjoyed.

Looking at getting some of the glow in the dark ones that are on the website

I can honestly say that I hate condoms, hate using them/wearing them and I always have done. To me, wearing a condom is quite a turn off and prefer bareback when it’s ok with the partner.

2 Likes

I too have had the snip-snip. We’ve only used condoms once or twice since the lab confirmed I’m shooting blanks, and just used it for some anal as she had previously thought that the cum in her bum was part of the unpleasantness after (turns out that the cum isn’t actually an irritant, but she did enjoy having less dripping out of her for the rest of the day.

But it’s been on my list to do a role play simulated gangbang with a variety of dildos, maybe even some fake cum, and trying to draw it out long enough that I’m good for two rounds. Adding a condom to the mix might increase that illusion.

Otherwise: nothing beats bareback, as long as there are no other concerns about disease or progeny.

1 Like

Same here, I absolutely hate them and so does he. I love the feel of him inside me, and he loves the feel of me, nothing beats bareback. It too is a turn off for the both of us, we don’t enjoy it at all.

1 Like

Yes bareback is most definitely the best, edited by mod
I’ve been quite lucky with a majority of my partners, sexual partners etc as they was on the pill or had a coil etc.

1 Like

That’s exactly it :wink:

1 Like

I always say that cum should never be wasted, even if I can let a woman have it anywhere else she wanted it or I wanted it! Haha

Inside, face, breasts, mouth, feet, anywhere! Mmmmm

1 Like

I hate waste too :rofl:

1 Like

I do also confess that I have a really huge love and fetish for tights, so even giving a woman a nice, good load all over her nyloned feet is hot! Mmmmmm :wink::heart_eyes:

1 Like

We don’t use them together but my husband often uses them when he masturbates. He says it’s an easier cleanup after his wank and he likes the feeling.

that sounds like a really expensive way to wank! :laughing: but if it feels good and it helps then I’m all for it hahaa

1 Like