Female Condoms - 6 testers required

Afternoon everyone - hope you're looking forward to the bank holiday weekend. I'm getting through some samples that I have and I need to find 6 testers for a Female Condom. If you are happy to test a pack for me please let me know. I will need a detailed review about how it compares to a normal condom.

I can confirm that they are CE marked and that they have been on the market for about 10 years selling all over the world. This is not a new product but I am interested to get some feedback.

We'll give them a go, if you like. I'm on the pill anyway, so it doesn't matter if we don't get the hang of it - I won't be knocking on your door with an accidental baby!

SS xx

PS - I love that you've kept your sex fairy image!! Hurrah!

SS xx

I don't mind being a tester if there is nobody else who is desperate to get one of the spots or are better reviewers. :)

Oh yes, like Sweet Submission my partner is also on the pill so I have nothing to lose if all goes pair shaped. I reckon it probably would as I imagine them being more complicated and looser fits than condoms.

I would love to do this. My partner struggles with male condoms so maybe this would be a great chance to try and alternative as well as do a review.

Hi Bonny, count us in! The OH is generally to girthy for condoms - have had them roll up and ping across the room killing the mood a couple of times! So it would be interesting to try out this alternative.

x

SweetSubmission wrote:

PS - I love that you've kept your sex fairy image!! Hurrah!

SS xx

Snap! I can't see tink now without thinking about reviewing sex toys!!

x

Haha M&S, my OH has the same problem...they just don't fit right. He likens it to having a plastic bag over his head sufficating the poor thing :P

A freebie! We'll pass on this one though.

I've just had a lovely chat about something to do with tampons and applicators that ended in a no. So no thanks.

Im willing to test them x

Ok - great thanks everyone - i've got enough testers now! I'll be posting them out next Tuesday. Thanks for all your help.

WandA wrote:

A freebie! We'll pass on this one though.

I've just had a lovely chat about something to do with tampons and applicators that ended in a no. So no thanks.

Can I explain this - you make me sound like a nutter!

My point was, I can't even use tampons without applicators because I'm just too petite so trying to get a ring of a female condom would be like .... well it wouldn't be easy anyway haha!

Glad you've got plenty of willing volunteers though!

Axx

Female condoms have always intrigued me. My oh struggles to get condoms to fit right so it might be interesting for me to try them in the future.

Hey Wizzie86 - i've got some more so will send some out to you tomorrow. I look forward to hearing what you all think of them.

I fear femidoms will feel the equivalent of having a Tesco carrier bag up there but it should be interesting to see how they compare to condoms.

I heard it was more the noise than the sensation that was carrier-bag-esque. :)

Awww thanks Bonny. It'll be really interesting to see if they are better for my oh :-) x

Well I'm sure we'll have a few good reviews on them soon enough but I feel long term relationships (no chance of STI's) would benefit more from contraceptive pills or longer lasting injections/implants. The results will no doubt hold significance for those not on longer term contraceptives on deciding whether condoms or femidoms are the way forward.

Even when on the pill/injection, some people like to use extra protection anyway. For various reasons certain people can't take use the pill etc so condoms/femidoms become very important. It's really hard if you can't get them to fit properly etc so it's not to see comparisons x