condom troubles ....

sexylady20 wrote:

thanks hun .... think i may try that then ,, as i said not tried that i use to have the injection but i found it really didnt like my body xx

There are loads of different contraception methods to try if the injection didn't work for you!

http://www.fpa.org.uk/contraception-help/my-contraception-tool

The above is a really useful tool which can help you asses which method can suit you best. Most GUM clinics/ GP's also offer an 'options' service which allows you to go in and discuss changing contraception method with a specially trained family planning nurse too. Worth exploring :)

The pill is great if you remember to take it at the same time every day. It doesn't suit everyone because you have to be regualr with it.

I think its worth thinking about what will work best for you. Not every woman can take pill, some should not even take it and there should be test done before you try it. Also some women find that they bodies do not agree with anything hormonal, regardless of several tries. And there are always side effects.

I would probably advise to talk to a nurse and see what may be best option for you. And what you will want to test.