Confidence issues

Even though I've been with my OH for four years I still am not fully confident in front of him. I have body issues but only about my boobs so you think leaving a bra in would get rid of that but no. He asks me to dress up for him and while I feel in my head I want to and get turned on by it I just can't seem to do it. There has been a couple of times were I have got dressed up and waited for him to come from work to surprise him and as soon as he tells me he's on the way home I go upstairs and change any advice?

Put a dressing gown on over the outfit. When he gets home, blindfold him before taking the dressing gown off so that he can only explore your outfit with his fingers. Then it's up to you when or if the blindfold comes off.

jouster wrote:

Put a dressing gown on over the outfit. When he gets home, blindfold him before taking the dressing gown off so that he can only explore your outfit with his fingers. Then it's up to you when or if the blindfold comes off.

Thats a good idea.

I had to have a few drinks first time I dressed up and even then I was panicing about it. I dont think this is the best way to do it though but I was terrified lol. Haven't dont it since though because we don't have sex any more but now I know the reaction I got i would be more confident to do it again in the future.

Thank you will deffobtry the dressing gown idea!

My OH has a similar issue...

I have a similar issue although i do dress up fairly often (once a fortnight if hes lucky) he says i dont do it as often as hed like. He doesnt seem to understand that i hate my body and if i dont like it how can anyone else? xx

interesting Naughty. my wife had confidence issues which was daft and no amount of me saying uyu look good/hot would work. i persuaded her a year ago to go online and do a cam 'show'....face hidden. after a few glasses of dutch courage she did and repeated that over a period of about 3 mths. now she knew and i knew that some of the appreciative comments from the viewers were tripe/trite - but after the 1st time she took pleasure in selecting an outfit and effectively doing a bit of a strip/playing with a few toys. and the message finally sunk in......that i wasn't giving her compliments for fun.......

bit extreme i know.....but if your fella says you look good in xyz - then take that compliemnet, cherish it and get yourself into teh special 'gear'.......

That's good though! My boyfriend just likes me naked, boringgggggg I want pretty clothes!
I hope the dressing gown makes you feel good! You could get a pretty silk one from here, or a sheer/lace/net see through one, so you're dressed up but you might feel less naked if you have just something over you.
I'd just go for it, if you're really turned on you'll likely be less shy. She's asking to see you so he obviously finds you attractive. Beauty is all shapes and forms xxxx

Heatseekher wrote:

interesting Naughty. my wife had confidence issues which was daft and no amount of me saying uyu look good/hot would work. i persuaded her a year ago to go online and do a cam 'show'....face hidden. after a few glasses of dutch courage she did and repeated that over a period of about 3 mths. now she knew and i knew that some of the appreciative comments from the viewers were tripe/trite - but after the 1st time she took pleasure in selecting an outfit and effectively doing a bit of a strip/playing with a few toys. and the message finally sunk in......that i wasn't giving her compliments for fun.......

bit extreme i know.....but if your fella says you look good in xyz - then take that compliemnet, cherish it and get yourself into teh special 'gear'.......

I have done this on fabswingers a few times, itll make me feel good for a day or two then i sink back in to it xx

Picture this, you come home to your OH dressed up in the hottest thing they own - what are your thoughts? Are you thinking about that scar they have or the way that bit of flab spills out on the side? Hell no! You thinking "goddamn I want a piece of them, and I want them right now". It doesn't matter that they could be stood there thinking "oh god I put on some weight this week" because all you care about is that they look good. Now just reverse it.

Remind yourself that your OH wants to see you naked or dressed up that even if there's somethin you're worried about, your OH still think you're gorgeous and wants to jump your bones anyway!

There's a huge truth in the phrase "fake it until you make it". Pretend that you're confident. Pretend you're someone else. Pretend that you don't care. Give it 5 mins with your OH undressing you with their eyes and you'll realise you don't care as much. It gets easier every time too.

naughty im exactly the same xx

amydb69 wrote:

naughty im exactly the same xx

you know where i am if you ever need a chat xx

I am having confidence issues with everybody at the moment...

Ah, you shouldn't - you are a nice looking guy.

thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it !

my photo really doesnt tell the full story though... that is only when I am horny !

JD you are hot!!! Stop putting yourself down! (virtual shaking and slapping)

And as for body issues, i hate the thought of dressing up (or down i should say since there isnt much to the outfits!) and it really doesnt help if youve had kids! things arent the same as they used to be and guys dont realise the affect it has on a womens state of mind. i personally feel that im not too bad from the neck up, but uncovering the rest makes me feel sick. The thought of someone seeing the stretch marks or scars or the not so perky anymore boobs when the bras off when your trying to get 'funky' is enough to turn me off straight away!

But then i dont have a guy to tell me any different than what i think of myself. Maybe with enough encouragement and support from their OH women can get over the fear, but i personally havent had the therapy yet so cant advise.

Hope you find a solution soon hun

:)

xxx

Tracey3x wrote:

JD you are hot!!! Stop putting yourself down! (virtual shaking and slapping)

And as for body issues, i hate the thought of dressing up (or down i should say since there isnt much to the outfits!) and it really doesnt help if youve had kids! things arent the same as they used to be and guys dont realise the affect it has on a womens state of mind. i personally feel that im not too bad from the neck up, but uncovering the rest makes me feel sick. The thought of someone seeing the stretch marks or scars or the not so perky anymore boobs when the bras off when your trying to get 'funky' is enough to turn me off straight away!

But then i dont have a guy to tell me any different than what i think of myself. Maybe with enough encouragement and support from their OH women can get over the fear, but i personally havent had the therapy yet so cant advise.

Hope you find a solution soon hun

:)

xxx

Well I can only go by your LH avatar but you're very pretty :)

I've had a few body confidence issues in recent months and I guess whilst it's nice to receive praise and have other people tell you you look good, but it's about feeling comfortable in yourself. KK maybe it'd be worth visiting a few shops and maybe trying finding something that you yourself feel comfortable in, whether its for your husband or not..doesn't have to be ultra naughty revealing, just something that you can wear that will make YOU feel sexy

I think some men have the same problem. I feel like I'm getting bigger, and not in a good way! Even being told I have a cute tummy hasn't worked on me. :(

I think that's made me see that even though I love my OH's boobs and tell her so, I can understand she doesn't see it that way.

I hope things get better for you and the blindfold trick works. :)

you are all very lovely people xxx

thankyou for your generous words I really wish I could have more confidence...

I think most people are like this. Everyone I know has at least one 'body issue' and no matter how much people compliment them...etc no one can change what is in your head and how you feel.