Confidence pointers

Hey all, hope you are all keeping well!

I am planning an evening all about my hubby later tonight having paid attention to physically/visually like getting ready for a night out! I also bought a new bodystocking (thank you LH, review tomorrow ;)) for my plan. I tried it on and was pleasantly surprised but as the time grows closer I am starting to have a little panic to myself. My OH and I have been together for 9 years and despite our sex life being amazing I still struggle with my body (3 c-sections), my OH tells me all the time he loves my body, and where I see ugliness he sees where I carried our children. As you have gathered my OH is a good man who loves me unconditionally but even knowing this I am panicking that I ruin my own plans worrying I am going to feel so self conscious about tying him up and dancing in front of him in my new lingerie that he won't enjoy it. Does anyone have any tips to help me relax so I don't leave myself feeling like an eejit.

You said it himself - He loves your body and you body has given him three beautiful children! Be proud of yourself and rock that bodystocking, I'm sure you look fantastic!

And what man can resist being tied up and getting a show from the woman they love? He'll love it and go crazy! Don't worry, it will be a great night :)

Thanks you Sxleksaker, I am totally just messing my own head up, can't remember the last time I felt so vulnerable and nervous lol

Try to relax, I am sure he is gonna love it. It sounds like he's got a great night ahead :)

A few new toys a la LH are sure to ensure he does ;) ty again x

Most of us ladies have wobbly bits we don't like! I'm just the same and my hubby is not at all bothered by them and thinks I'm gorgeous. You just need to put it out of your head and enjo

Lilmisshottie I am sure you know that your hubby will love what you have planned, we all worry about what others will think.. But this man loves you and will really apreciate the time
And effort you have put into this evening. enjoy X

He loves you.that should help you to relax.anytime someone you love/loves you goes to all that effort it makes a great time even better.he will be blown away by the body stocking

I hope you had a fantastic evening!

I think we all have our doubts at one time or another but I always use the train of thought that "he's telling me positive things". Every time a doubt comes in, shut it down with something positive he says.

Failing that, a glass of wine or two helped me lol

This might be a bit late to chip in mow. But you could blind fold him to start with untill you get him worked up and you confidence will grow knowing he is excited. Then remove his blindfold when your ready.

Try looking at it in reverse. Chances are your husband doesn't look like a Hollywood A lister with the body of an Olympic athlete. I'm sure he has his flaws. Maybe a little bit flabby round the waist like most of us guys? He probably has the odd scar too. You don't notice all his flaws and you clearly love him for who he is so why is it not likely that he thinks of you the same way?

Believe me, attitude and intention go a long way. When my wife is "in the zone" we have the best sex. It's much more a mind thing than a body thing. Pretty much any guy worth anything would rather have sex with an "ordinary looking" woman who was really into it than a fantastic looking model type who didn't seem interested.

Go for it. He will love it and be grateful to you for making the effort for him.

Thank you everyone for all the input and advice, it really means so much!
I crapped out last night, luckily I never mentioned that I had a plan, I am so gutted with myself that funnily I am determined to go ahead tonight, and now armed with a slightly new approach!
Will be having a glass of red wine thank you blueeyes82, and will start with him blindfolded, ty fun Louise!
I am only 5 foot, and a curvy 14, my OH is 6"2 and not an ounce of fat on him, he does of course have parts of himself he doesn't like (a huge scar running the length of his leg) he is gorgeous and I suppose I allow all my insecurities to decide how he feels/thinks about me!

All your kind words really mean alot, I will be back tomorrow morning shouting from the roof tops that I did it!

Thank you, especially for the understanding, I get so frustrated and in all honesty probably just need to "man up"

Lilmiss xx

For what it's worth, I think we all have these wobbles when dressing up! The only thing I could suggest is, as with most intimate stuff, don't rush things, just walk into the room first in the bodystocking and take a few moments to bask in lustful admiration, if he's anything like me, it'll take a few seconds to pick the jaw up off the floor and then proceed with the plan, although you might be surprised how quickly we blokes can pounce of our chairs when presented with that! Our imperfections are just part of that package that gives mind blowing pleasure to our partners that we all fell in love with!!