Confidences

My other has had two kids and she would say her belly is frumpy. She feels very self confident I let her know is is smoking hot and looks amazing but I feel she dose not believe me and helpful hints tips or underwear she might boost her up.
Thanks

1 Like

A lot of peoples OHs are like this.

I tell mine all the time how beautiful and sexy she is.

If the OH is interested in feeling sexier and wants to try lingerie / underwear to boost her confidence i’d suggest having a browse through all the lingerie sections on LH and get the OH to pick a few that she likes, ideally in different styles and that quite often makes a huge difference to how they feel when wearing it.

In this situation i don’t recommend surprises, sit down with her and maybe show her some of your suggestions and a lot of LH ranges are available in various styles to choose from.

It may take a few goes to find the right style that gives her that boost but definitely worth it.

1 Like

What about a nice baby doll or these would give some coverage to the area she dislikes which may boast her confidence. Would she be able to wear a basque, my overall favorite lingerie. Another alternative may be a body stocking.

2 Likes

Agree with you @steve19 a babydoll is my go to item when I’m not feeling so great about my tummy.

I also love this

2 Likes

My OH felt like this for a while. I found that reminding her of what an amazing thing her body had done and the fact that her tummy was home to our beautiful children and therefore makes it all the more beautiful and amazing to me really helped her to understand how and why I see her this way. I also spend a lot of time stroking and kissing her tummy, so that she knows it’s not just empty words and I really mean what I say.

All the best!

JbG

Thats gorgeous, haven’t seen that before :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What does she say or do that makes you think she doesn’t believe you?

Self consciousness is a difficult battle to overcome when social media celebrates some body types over overs.
Too much attention and she might think you’re being fake, not enough attention and she may feel as though you don’t find her attractive or sexual.

I was very self conscious about my belly but my partner just kept touching it, he loves rubbing cream on it. Maybe you could give her a sensual massage and let your enjoyment show on your face.
But make it only a massage, show her that you love touching her body then afterwards pull her in for a cuddle with a hand on her stomach.

Don’t do it for 5 mins and then go straight into wanting to have sex.

Give your partner the treat of being able to enjoy being made to feel good without expecting anything in return.
But if she initiates sex, go for it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think one of the hardest things is buying clothes for others who struggle with their self confidence as it tends to make them very picky and selective over what they would choose to wear so unless you maybe get her involved in picking out some things, I’d probably try other methods to help boost her up such as daily reassurance :blush:

1 Like