content control

Has anyone else had the frustration of their mobile network providers content control? I've been on to my provider online on my account for ages trying to lift it, and had to pay £1 for each attempt. Now having got fed up, phoned them up this afternnon explaining this, they tell me they've had technical troubles with lifting the content bars online, and all they did was click a button and hey presto I can now access LH on the move. I've been so frustrated trying to get into the forums and complete orders and such like, I couldn't even manage to make it as far as the home page! Seriously, I'm moving back to my previlous provider once my contracts up, shouldv'e stayed with them in the first place, I wouldn't have had this trouble that's for sure!

x x

Nope!

I refuse to pay for mobile internet... I just steal the free wifi everywhere!

I've never had a problem on 02. My bf is on 3 and it blocked lh once (for no apparent reason) but it's been fine the rest of the time. Can't believe it cost you so much! You should complain!

Never had any problems with O2

i uses to work for Orange and we used to get customers come in with this problem all the time really annoyed us as well as the customers i hate it when they dont do anything!

My flat is a black hole for signal too. It's the bane of my existence!

littlepixi wrote:

i uses to work for Orange and we used to get customers come in with this problem all the time really annoyed us as well as the customers i hate it when they dont do anything!

im on orange and have this problem. it wont even let me watch the simpsons on my mobile.

i can understand the need for the blocks for small childeren and stuff but it is a bit hypocritcal when the service provider offers "mature content" ans "sexy 18+" stuff on their mobile download shops.

i know all i have to do is ring them but it is so expensive its not particuarly worth it.

sweetlove666 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

im on orange and have this problem. it wont even let me watch the simpsons on my mobile.

i can understand the need for the blocks for small childeren and stuff but it is a bit hypocritcal when the service provider offers "mature content" ans "sexy 18+" stuff on their mobile download shops.

i know all i have to do is ring them but it is so expensive its not particuarly worth it.

if you have a shop near you pop in and ask to use there customer service phone every store was having one fitted as i was leaving so they will have one that will cost you nothing and youll also have the advantage of having an assistant to argue for you if the customer service line arnt listening.

i know exactly what you mean thought when ever i try to come on here on my phone it gets blocked yet i go on their home page and im faced with a woman in her pants with a banner over her boobs. xxx

same here haha theyve totally screwed me over since i left. xxx

Fave colour but the value with them is too poor for me.

The future's bright....

I feel a bit cheated that Orange are so blatantly shit these days as it's rare I find an advertising slogan that I like. Not that this is a reason to stay with a provider. No coverage all week at Center Parcs.

I don't use internet on a phone.

telemachus wrote:

The future's bright....

I feel a bit cheated that Orange are so blatantly shit these days as it's rare I find an advertising slogan that I like. Not that this is a reason to stay with a provider. No coverage all week at Center Parcs.

Don't stay anywhere that can't spell then.External Media

WandA wrote:

telemachus wrote:

The future's bright....

Don't stay anywhere that can't spell then.External Media

Blame the Dutch.

Usually works

headsouth wrote:

it's too posh for it to matter, don't you know?

Aaahhh.... Confuse the plebs. I see.

telemachus wrote:

Blame the Dutch.

Usually works

You been reading the Express again?

Bloody Europeans...

Nexas wrote:

I actually hate orange LOL

it was a bad descision going onto orange for me. they want so much money to insure my phone, then another lot for internet connection. and to top it all off my phone signal at my parents is awful!

littlepixi wrote:

if you have a shop near you pop in and ask to use there customer service phone every store was having one fitted as i was leaving so they will have one that will cost you nothing and youll also have the advantage of having an assistant to argue for you if the customer service line arnt listening.

i know exactly what you mean thought when ever i try to come on here on my phone it gets blocked yet i go on their home page and im faced with a woman in her pants with a banner over her boobs. xxx

thanks hun i dodnt know about that! last time i had to ring customer services cause my phone crashed it must have cost me about £20! :o i will go when i am next in a town that has an orange shop. ( its a bit rural near me)

There's an Orange advert running along the lines of 'your girlfriend will never appreciate Zombikini 2'

Meh?

sweetlove666 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I actually hate orange LOL

it was a bad descision going onto orange for me. they want so much money to insure my phone, then another lot for internet connection. and to top it all off my phone signal at my parents is awful!

littlepixi wrote:

thanks hun i dodnt know about that! last time i had to ring customer services cause my phone crashed it must have cost me about £20! :o i will go when i am next in a town that has an orange shop. ( its a bit rural near me)

:O thats crazy! if you need to quote anyone say it was store 862 :). i hope that sorts it. xxx

Right... One thing that abso-fucking-lutely annonys me:

" Unlimited broadband/mobile internet* "

* Subject to fair usage policy.

Am I missing something here?

yeah it doesn't make sense does it? I have unlimited txts, but in the small print it says subject to fair usage-3000 txts!

rb

x x