šŸ„ø Cosplay Cuties - Costume suggestions!

:rofl: a Japanese school girlā€¦ thats a bit random!!

They have these kind of cute sailor outfits as uniforms over there.

I can only imagine the expression on my wifes face, if i asked her to dress up as a Japanese school girl :flushed:ā€¦ add any kind of school girl for that matterā€¦!! :angry:

Show jumping outfit, with red jacket and riding cropā€¦ got a thing about women on horse back.

3 Likes

Guess some superhero outfits would be most welcome :man_superhero:t3:

5 Likes

Yes, its like a cute sailor outfit.

4 Likes

I have always had a thing for sports women.
I know you can probably buy all the parts separately but a kinky tennis outfit would go right in my basket

3 Likes

Superhero ones would be fab, not sure about the licensing costs of Marvel or DC, but i guess a Lovehoney generic range could be affordable!

4 Likes

My wife has a thing for the Witcher, especially the studded black leather armor with articulated musculature. Not sure how we get that so that itā€™s a reasonable price and fitted for sexy-times, but itā€™s on her listā€¦

3 Likes

Could do something vaguely medieval with a billowy sleeved shirt type thing with lacings + Wet look trousers?

4 Likes

I just didnt think in todays world it was acceptable for men to be in to school girl outfitsā€¦sailor like or notā€¦:flushed:

1 Like

How about some kind of rockstar outfits ? Iā€™m thinking Slash or Axl Rose, though I reckon wigs would be an absolute must with those unless youā€™re already blessed with a mountain of hair!
The whole gladiator look is hot and so are Wonder Woman or Cleopatra style outfits.

7 Likes

Ooh, Cleopatra and matching toga for the guys.

Little red riding hood would be fun. Would love one of those :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Like a steampunky victorian esque short dress would be fantastic too

8 Likes

The nier automata 2b cos play fromcthe gaming world is unbelievable, and the lingerie she has underneath is awesomeā€¦ Wish I could post a pic

edited

2 Likes

@caffcple Hey! Photos can only be posted in the Your Photos category if theyā€™re not photos directly from the Lovehoney site because they need to be approved by a moderator. You could post those photos in the Images to share in topics thread and refer to them from there with a link. Check out the photo rules below :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Agree there @Bonzo2020
Could definitely have more items added to the mens range :+1:

2 Likes

More ears to go with the animal print lingerie (I think right now there are only bunny ears) :slight_smile:
:cat: :fox_face: :wolf:

8 Likes

Totally understand your opinion.

1 Like

I think @CurvyJilly would be someone great to talk to on this subject

1 Like

Concur

1 Like