🥸 Cosplay Cuties - Costume suggestions!

I wasnt moralising, i just meant i didnt think many people would approve.
I know its the kind of old classic fantasy( St Trinnians type of thing , but they were about 30yr olds), but it never was one of mine.
Id much prefer the sexy secretary

3 Likes

Id be delighted to hear @CurvyJilly thoughts.

2 Likes

I dont think the issues would be who or what characters should there be, but more focused on the quality of the outfits materials.

5 Likes

Definitely Catgirls - I have a massive thing for nekos (cat ears and tail) so would be great to see. Especially a cat tail with no butt plug.

This is really the only sexy shop I buy from and me and my partner would love the chance to try some Neko lingerie :blush:

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl : Love all of these and that you have so many ideas.
@Peitho : Chase me!: I’m sporting Biker Mouse from Mars

3 Likes

Jessica “rabbit” :thinking:

4 Likes

I agree. Would like to see more male costumes and lingerie

3 Likes

Alice in wonderland with a sexy mad hatter and furry tail and ears for the cheshire cat.

7 Likes

Star trek! Next gen ideally. :vulcan_salute:
Love the mechanic suggestions, and sports kits :heart_eyes:the naughty nun too :eyes:
A bigger range of nipple pasties too. There are some great mixed shapes and colours out there, you can match with most outfit suggestions here :star_struck:

5 Likes

Maybe not politically correct just now but an army costume would drive me wild…

4 Likes

A hot clown :clown_face:
A knight
2B costume
Poison Ivy costume
Bowsette costume

3 Likes

Gothic lolita, anime based and fantasy (elves <3) please

4 Likes

From other comments in the thread I agree with Harley Quinn & hot Tennis girl.

Im not sure you could legally rip off the actual logo, but Hooters Waitress would be top-notch.

Lara Croft is always a winner.

You used to have Alice in Wonderland, but haven’t restocked it which is a shame.

6 Likes

Something on a burlesque style theme

12 Likes

Cat Woman. Any excuse for full pvc bodysuit :woman_superhero:t2::black_cat:

9 Likes

Have you encountered Latex as a bodysuit ? it feels amazing !

1 Like

Costumes of the two girls from Scooby Doo!

2 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing whilst reading the thread … Whatever you bring in, please use inclusive sizing

2 Likes

Would love to have options for men that are more than just a pair of pants and a hat.

Would love a proper gladiator, pirate, blacksmith outfit

4 Likes

Ooohh. Forgot to say, maybe a range of loin cloths, no undies attached. Gladiator leather look type or cloth :heart_eyes:

3 Likes