Costume Ideas??

Hi Everyone!

Perfectly off-topic but need some help!

I have been invited to a Fantasy Ball and have no idea what to wear.

I am not hugely up on my Fantasy characters but I know I want to look sexy, and I am quite up for some sexy body and face paint.

My partner is going as a devil; topless with black furry trousers, devil horns, and painted red with sexy eye make-up and satanic writing all over him. Don't mind not matching him but need to make an effort.

I want to go 'dark' more than 'light' (as in staying away from fairies and pixies).

Thank you for all your help!

It really depends on your tastes, I haven't dressed up for a fancy dress in a while, the last time I did I went as an undead ballarina, wore a black and red sexy corset, with a black sticky outty skirt, paled the make up a little. It looked really good. You could also have dark fairies and pixies, they can look really sexy.

Enjoy the ball.

What about dressing as a fallen angel, like you've been corrupted by your devil OH

Or what about this -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19555 and be one of his worshipers instead.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19555

Oops, link in other post didn't work :)

Hi JessyBunny, A Fantasy Ball sounds really cool....

Why not try this link to the complete LH Costume Section - I am sure you will find some ideas there. Hope you have a great time :) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/sexy-costumes/

Mermaids look hot, if you went as a fairy maybe a nymph would be more appropriate?

The black swan. Dark and sexy, with a fetish twist?

FrozenAngel wrote:

It really depends on your tastes, I haven't dressed up for a fancy dress in a while, the last time I did I went as an undead ballarina, wore a black and red sexy corset, with a black sticky outty skirt, paled the make up a little. It looked really good. You could also have dark fairies and pixies, they can look really sexy.

Enjoy the ball.

Sounds amazing FrozenAngel!

Firstly, I'm EXTREMELY JEALOUS! I would love to go to a fantasy ball. I have a few idea's for you:

Cruella Devil can be extremely sexy. Very easy to do too! You could get a latex stress and some white hair spray and you’re basically done. Combined with some dramatic eye makeup you’re bound to turn some heads!

Morticia Adams- very sexy.

An undead Balleriana / Black Swan style costume would be amazing too.

Khaleesi from Game of Thrones too ;) Obviously haha!

Or be very cool and go as a Storm Trooper :p

Have a look at the LH costume section and I’m sure that will spark a few idea’s :) Hope this helps!

Xx

That nun outfit is amazing!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

That nun outfit is amazing!

I have to agree! It looks great.

Cat Lady wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Her name is Daenerys :) Khaleesi is her title through marriage to Khal Drogo.

Sorry to be a major Game of Thrones geek but I've been a fan of the books since 1998 and it annoys me that the show, which I also like, has made people think Khaleesi is her actual name.

May I suggest Morgan le Fay (sorceress). I also like the fallen angel idea. :)

I know don't worry- It's just because its my forum name I suggested it. I'm a fan of the books too.

Look at Mexican day of the dead. Always good for fancy dress.

Thanks for all your help and ideas!! Think I may look into the nymph and dark fairy look, however I will need to ensure the wings are not too destructive when dancing!!

Will let you know my final decision and hopefully update my profile picture!

Thanks again everyone!!