Couple game for honeymoon?

Hi everyone,

My partner and I are due to be married next week and I’m looking for advice on any good sex board games/general games we can play together on our honeymoon.

We are staying in a secluded cabin up in Scotland and have a fantastic bath which over looks the sea - it’s very romantic!

Any tips, advice or things you think I should purchase, I’d love to hear!

Thanks so much,

3 Likes

Congratulations :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

No ideas for games but congratulations!

There are some games on the shopping site but you may not get them in time. Check on the LH shop on Amazon, if you have Prime you’ll have more of a chance of it arriving on time.

The cabin sounds amazing, congratulations :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

There are some great games to be had, it kind of depends on your experience with each other and what you want.
Monogamy or Oral fun are quick games to play, without too much effort to set up.
Strip poker is always fun

For just over £20, this is good

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you so much

Thank you - appreciate it! We have a few of the Lovehoney one’s already but will check out any others if people have recs.

1 Like

I bought these for our thirteenth anniversary next weekend.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Jshwaaa and hopefully everything goes to plan next week. Your honeymoon destination sounds lovely. Rather than a game why don’t both of you write down 7 fantasies or desires separately and then choose a number per day/night to act out/perform.

Unfortunately people won’t be able to give any non LH recommendations for items as we can’t list competitors on the forum.

You could look at some online quizes like Carnal Calibration if you wanted to discuss any fantasies and that would link in with @steve19’s suggestion.

Happy days for you both! Hope the wedding goes like a dream :smiley: be sure to take a breath together to live within that special moment as it can go by very fast on the day :partying_face:

1 Like