Couples whats your favourite toy?

Hi Guys & Girls

So whats your favourite couples toy you have in your collection and why?

For us its the Womanizer Marilyn Monroe as its always guaranteed to bring M to orgasm, perfect for foreplay and being used during penetration.

Cheers C&M

1 Like

As a couple’s toy, it’s got to be a wand for at home. Great for use on both of us and really easy to use on each other. Either a deep, rumbly rechargeable or under bed restraits and the Die Cast is a great time. I never bother with the Die Cast for solo sessions.

Out and about, a good remote control toy is excellent as it gives a kind of secret connection between us and builds the horniness for when we get home.

Never been a fan of the C-shaped couple vibes, though it was about a decade ago we tried the first We-Vibe one… maybe they’ve improved?

1 Like

For us it would be a 7" Lifelike suction cup dildo. We have all sort of fun with that toy. Favourites are bj for me while OH sits on it and she can cum just from this. The other is DPs which is very hot.:fire:

1 Like

Probably a wand…

1 Like

Ours is the x romp switch as it’s amazing for her and gets her soaking we also like the lifelike dildo as I like to watch her play with it and watch it slid in and out of her.

1 Like

Another vote for a wand. We have the Mantric wand and it’s hands down our most used toy. The wife loves it in solo or couple play. And Wands can be used with both parties enjoying the sensations too. Throw in a butt plug (when the OH is in a playful mood) and PIV is extra yummy for both of us.

1 Like