Craving for swallowing cum

I had one girlfriend who simply didn’t like me cumming in her mouth, and threatened to stop giving oral if I did. As the orgasm from oral is so pleasurable, I read up on injaculation techniques, so I could enjoy it without her getting a mouthful she didn’t want. It was a good way to enjoy the experience for both of us.

To perfectly honest, I’ve just come out and I’ve got the same craving. Not sure mine is vitamin deficiency based though :wink:

1 Like

I’m straight but love eating my own cum!

3 Likes

I’m straight and have eaten my own cum forr first time recently, I feel a little bit weird about it but also feel aroused to try eating my own cum from my wife’s pussy :scream::scream: not so long ago I’d never even contemplate such a thing, but the wife seemed to get turned on watching me lick some from her tits and if she gets turned it turns me on even more so definitely need to play around more

5 Likes

I love the taste of my pre cum , wish there was much more of it . I swear one of these days I am going to taste some cum straight out of my cock . Love licking it out of my wife or off her lips . I have almost a million times , must overcome hesitation !

Well I just tasted my own cum . I was amazed at what a neutral flavor it was . After hearing stories about how terrible some women said it tastes , I was hesitant . An age old question for me is now answered .

1 Like

Well done :clap: so are you going to do it more often?

That’s what I’m going to be doing tonight - letting MrCupc8kes finish in my mouth for a valentines treat.
Deffo doing to be needing a couple of glasses of wine first :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I might just partake of my nectar during extra energetic , horny rounds of self pleasure . Seems a waste since nobody else will be involved .

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

No going back now, I swallow my own after every wank

1 Like

I love swallowing my hubby’s cum :yum: never waste a drop :sweat_drops::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Wifey doesn’t really dig swallowing but no biggie. I friggin love to swallow but it’s been ages

I love swallowing and tasting my own cum, love to shoot it directly into my own mouth or lick it from my wifes pussy and boobs.

Would also like to it from taste someone else, if I get the opportunity to give someone a blowjob in a foursome with another couple

4 Likes

Where have you been all my life?! :rofl:

1 Like

The taste of a cum filled pussy is awesome.Plus,i too enjoy shooting it into my own mouth.Prior to this before learning to love it there was also the highly sexual side of being made to swallow it by my Mistress which appealed to my wish of being dominated.It turns wife on like crazy too having me clean her,sometimes if we have been drinking she will even give me a little “Golden Reward” to wash it down.This also appeals to my submissive side as it is post climax.

3 Likes

@Beats69 same here. Been tasting my own cum for about 40 years. After my wife would give me a bj she would want to snuggle and kiss, I didnt really think much of it as at the time it was not like we were consciously trying to share. But over the years it has evolved and become a fetish of ours. I will lick it off her body, she will feed it to me, snowball, cream pie eating and on occasion she will want to jack me off into my own mouth, usually when pegging.

3 Likes

@JMS55 we are doing it for about two years now, but to be honest it took some getting used to the first few times. Now we all the time, because it is a super big turn on for both my wife and me.

I don’t mind the taste actually quite like it. We do the same things you mentioned.

2 Likes

yes daily cravings lol although i love when he cums over my face too x

4 Likes

Last week while playing with a number of my anal toys I had the urge to have my next dildo ready and when I came , I coated the head and some of the shaft . Then practiced going down on it . Then applied more and rode it hard . My bi-curious side can only imagine a well endowed cock pumping the biggest load in me . I also would like to try my hand at giving a blow job and swallowing the nectar from another man’s cock .

4 Likes

I’m exactly the same as this. I’ve watched many a video where I just think I’d love to have a go and like to think I’d be quite good at it haha

4 Likes