Craving for swallowing cum

It is interesting how my wife and many people think two women having some fun is OK , but not two fellows . I am with you , after being active in sex for several years , I think I could give an excellent blow job . I recently found a short PH video where two guys are laying so their cocks are against each other and one fellow is stroking two rather impressive cocks . They cum together , and cum and cum . The erotic image deserves a wank almost every time .

4 Likes

I get a craving to taste my partners holes, especially if it’s been a few days … all I will say is your fella is a very lucky man :rofl:

2 Likes

Personally it’s most of the fun of giving head for me

1 Like

@Oldman @KentCouple1990 if i was flexible enough I’d be sucking myself dry all the time :rofl:

2 Likes

As a sissy maid I will often suck off a number of men in a single night and most cum is ok but the odd one can be just nasty

As long as the penis is clean I will always do my job - and it’s great feeling that shoot of cum deep in my throat :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I love to swallow his cum. He loves to shot in my mouth and yes I swallow ever time. When I ‘give him head’ I tend to vary the outcome to surprise him. When I know that he is near to ejacuation I either pull away and shoot him all over my breasts or face or just suck it up and with a smile swallow. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes