sperm/come

most of the ladies on here don't seem to like the taste of come. My OH seems to love it am I very lucky or do you think that having the snip helps
with taste?

Personally I just can't stand the taste and don't think it's down to that as I've been with a couple of guys and to me it was all the same.

Its down to diet.... Depends on what the oh has eaten as it changes the taste :)

I've heard pineapple is good for taste changing :) so when I see blokes eating a lot of pineapple it makes me laugh a bit :p

I like it haha. I know a lot of people don't mind it, but enjoying it seems to be a bit less common.

I've always liked the taste even from the very first time :)

My personal favourite when my OH is expertly giving me oral is when while ejaculating she doesn't even break stride she has swallowed and continues to suck until I am going flaccid , leaving you wondering have I actually ejaculated , quite talented she is xx

I love it too. But I wonder if it's more to do with the fact I'm excited I've pleased him.

jeffngloria...I do that too! He gets super sensitive so I suck and lick really gently and he loves it.

Quite hard to stay still or be quiet , but one of the best experiences you can have as a guy , and I mean the best xx

I really like the taste of my oh's cum too, well most of the time, if quite a lot of beer has been consumed it can be quite bitter lol

its not that i dont like th etaste , it just seems to make my tongue go a bit numb ???!!

rubysoho wrote:

its not that i dont like th etaste , it just seems to make my tongue go a bit numb ???!!

Me too! Weird.

I'm fine with the taste, it's the consistency that bothers me x

I've only ever done it once and I didn't like it at all, made me feel quite sick so it's put me off doing it again.

Only did it for the 1st time recently and loved it, made me feel very horny!

The guy's really need to know that good diet can help with this. It is a real turn off to see your lover not want to take your come, Yes have read pineapple, water melon and dark berries all help. To much processed food is bad as well. Keep the post's coming love to hear your feed back.

I've tried a taste of pre-cum once, and one time I was reallly turned on and probably would have swallowed but because my OH knows I don't like it he didn't finish in my mouth.

Apart from that one time I really don't like the taste, I would love to becasue I love givin my OH oral I even got some numbing spray to help deepthroat because I love to see him squirm, but unless his diet changes and he quits smokin the taste'll never change.

Having said that, I haven't ever actually had a proper taste, I just don't fancy gettin a mouthful of salty stuff LMAO

He loves giving me oral, and loves doing 69 so I really do want to get used to it... :/

This is something which has never really been on the agenda for me, but you've got me intrigued...can anyone put into words what it actually tastes like?

Bluebells wrote:

This is something which has never really been on the agenda for me, but you've got me intrigued...can anyone put into words what it actually tastes like?

Salty and to me kinda like salty chlorinated water if you can imagine that... But a thicker consistency. :) with a slight sweetness! I don't find anything unpleasant about the taste. Sorry it is hard to put into words! X

From what I remember of it tasting like .. it's similar to the taste of salt water obviously not the same consistency and it also depends on what their diet is like xx