Does pineapple change the taste of cum?

Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before but my OH has just presented me with a tin of pineapples telling me they’re for my pudding as she had read eating plenty of pineapple can make a man’s cum taste sweeter and better. She loves giving bj’s and deep throat and has no problem swallowing even though she not too keen on the taste.
So has anyone heard of this or tried it, if it’s correct how much pineapple do you have to eat and how long before and bj fun.
Cheers all

1 Like

Sorry yes man I don’t know the answers to your questions but feel an experiment cumming, oops coming on. Pineapples added to next shopping list. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ve heard this also but I think just a healthy diet is key. Also booze has a big say in taste.

Yep! Will definitely be experimenting ourselves, it’s how long do you wait until the taste changes if it does! It either wait a couple of days or the OH has to give me a bj every night until she notices a taste change! Which is no bad thing!:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Yep - everything you eat and drink affects the taste. Eat plenty of fresh fruit, stay off the junk food and never smoke …in other words, do all that stuff that’ll keep you healthy anyway! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In the interest of research I think it should be checked minimum once daily. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, I can confirm first hand it does!

With a piece of pineapple in your mouth while you receive his load, I can confirm that it tastes of pineapple.

:tipping_hand_woman:t3::pineapple:

14 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Don’t think that was her plan but I’ll suggest it!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

O it does, I tested out ages ago, As I like my own cum I kind of went on a exploring thing with different foods, by far pineapple won for changing it.

Got to say my Cum hasn’t tasted bad but I do like to try things out.

5 Likes

It is a fact what you eat affects the taste of cum, so it is possible that eating sufficient quantities of pineapple will have desired effect. Not sure how much, but the man from Delmonte will be happy. :grin::grin:

1 Like

Looks like for my OH it’s gonna be a bit of a long term trial!! Good job giving bj’s is her favourite! She actually learned to deep throat so she didn’t have to taste my cum, she likes swallowing but isn’t to keen on the taste!!:grin::grin::grin:

No first hand experience but I have read that first can effect the taste.

It can definitely change the taste overall a healthy diet is the best way to change it.

1 Like

Pineapple changes the taste of everything (especially fresh pineapple which shreds your tongue and taste buds)
Everything changes the taste of cum
so there you have it
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Fresh pineapple and my OH can confirm that it most certainly does change the taste of cum! She knows when I have been eating it at work (I remember being at work!!)!! So if that helps her to take my load then I am happy to eat my favourite fruit!! :+1::+1::wink:

2 Likes

yes tried this years ago sadly the last time my wife let me cum in her mouth tasted better but to much for her an to much force so she spat it all out on my leg :joy:

Went out for post lockdown lunch last week. One guy ordered gammon. The waitress said ‘Do you want pineapple with that?’. I had to smile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve said this before on another post - and a couple I knew (both doctors) did some non-scientific testing. Pineapple and Mango were good - I think they came to the conclusion that mcDs banana milkshake was the best…however can’t imagine guzzling lots of that will help your waistline.

Steering clear of garlic/curry is the key as it will undo all your hard work!

I regularly taste my own cum.

A few years ago I ate pineapple everyday for a few weeks.

I noticed a slight change but nothing drastic. It didn’t make it sweet, just more non-descript.

But as I quite like the taste of my cum anyway I just eat what I’ve always done. What I want to try and do though is increase my load.

1 Like

I heard parsley was good for changing the taste of sperm. I’m allergic to pineapple so we never have it in the house and as it’s quite severe (and I don’t want to react to my husband’s sperm) I don’t allow him to eat it either.
Mango is supposed to be good too though!