CRAZY MYSTERY BUNDLES! WAHHHH

Lovebirds_x wrote:

If you search 'bumble' you'll find last years thread, where people copy/pasted what they had got. Though it is unlikely they'd put them same things in!

Also with regards to duplicates, there used to be a thread for sex toy adoption where people would buy grab bags and put up their (obviously unused) duplicates 'for adoption', with the idea being that someone buys you a little thing off your wishlist to cover postage and you send them the item. Is that still a thing?

It would be amazing if that could be brought back x

Lovebirds_x wrote:

If you search 'bumble' you'll find last years thread, where people copy/pasted what they had got. Though it is unlikely they'd put them same things in!

Also with regards to duplicates, there used to be a thread for sex toy adoption where people would buy grab bags and put up their (obviously unused) duplicates 'for adoption', with the idea being that someone buys you a little thing off your wishlist to cover postage and you send them the item. Is that still a thing?

I think the thread died/was removed after someone had a kerfuffle about 'adoption' not really meaning adoption if you had to buy something back.
But I don't see why another one couldn't be made, because it will be handy in light of this. That and the fact I have a bunch of stuff that could do with re-homing.

I think Ima wait a few days and see what people say they get before comitting.

Just ordered the female bundle - fingers crossed it's something good! Has anyone else taken the plunge?

fairehlights wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I think the thread died/was removed after someone had a kerfuffle about 'adoption' not really meaning adoption if you had to buy something back.
But I don't see why another one couldn't be made, because it will be handy in light of this. That and the fact I have a bunch of stuff that could do with re-homing.

I think Ima wait a few days and see what people say they get before comitting.

I believe we have removed the adoption thread after a 'mix up' which caused a lot of upset and stress for multiple users. I would need Jess to confirm this for sure though.

This is the old thread that was mentioned >

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1008525-crazy-mystery-summer-grab-bumdle-anal/

I do not know what is in the bundles this year as that is not a Content related task of making them. So I cannot comment on whether the items will be similar or different than last year.

Many thanks 

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Just ordered the female bundle - fingers crossed it's something good! Has anyone else taken the plunge?

I hope you get somthing good!

I'm going to get the couples one tomorrow when i go to the bank as we are somewhat lacking in couples toys.

X

I'd give in to the couples bundle but it's 10 days before payday for me. :(

Always so tempted, and they always come out when I don't have the funds, eek!

Cant wait to hear what people find in them :}

I'm also going to pass on these.. I actually find them a little pricey, especially not knowing what's going to be inside and I guess i'd also be afraid of getting stuff I don't like (I am so picky with my stuff now lol! it's terrible..).

I'd rather spend the money on something I know I'd actualy use instead of having multiple items laying around in my draws. 

Yay, glad these are back ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I cave... wish me luck. I'm actually having loads of anxious second thoughts... silly, I know. But I'm picky too. However, a little mystery is fun once in a while... Worst case scenario? I'll send it back. No harm done, at least won't be having regrets.

Oh my, I really want one of these, but which one?! The female one requires a lot of batteries, and although I don't mind some vibrators, I don't want loads of buzzy toys. Then there's the couple ones, but are we a kinky couple or a regular couple?! Too many decisions!

Just treated us to these two bundle's 😈

Crazy Mystery Summer Bundle (Male)

Crazy Mystery Summer Bundle (Kinky Couple)

We caved and went for the female bundle. Because surprisingly, female toys are what we have the least of. We barely have any compared to the amount of male/couple/kinky couple toys. So hopefully there will be something fun.

Can't wait to see what's in it, the whole having to wait till it arrives to know what it is thing just makes waiting for parcels even harder! :p

Got the anal male and now the first female package, looking forward to Wednesday!

I'll pass - tempted by the anal one though! I'm just way too picky and have too much stuff as it is.

That tickled me too NEvans! BUMDLE. Hehe.

I am verrry tempted! But my OH and I have plenty to be trying at the minute, we've not even used about three of our most recent purchases yet!

"Removed" this post and redid it as I quoted the wrong post and I don't know how to redo the quote nor how to remove my post :/  Sorry!

Just a quick question, the mystery couples bundle says you get seven toys, one for each day of the week! Does this mean no essentials/games/lubes/oils this year? I remember last year there were a lot of complaints from people who couldn't use certain massage oils or lubes because of skin problems.

So are there only toys in the bundles, not essentials or games/gifts? Thanks in advance!

sexytime87 wrote:

Just treated us to these two bundle's 😈

Crazy Mystery Summer Bundle (Male)

Crazy Mystery Summer Bundle (Kinky Couple)

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, when you recieve the 'kinky couple' one, would you mind sharing what it contains? If you don't want to do it in here, a private message works just as well. I just can't spend that amount of money without knowing what I'll be getting despite how good a deal it is, too poor I'm afraid xD

I also have quite a lot of toys already and I don't wanna get duplicates.

So I would really appreciate a spoiler!

(Also intrested in what the 'female' and 'anal' one contains, if anyone who bought those are willing to share.)